Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award (56277 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video) / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by AnonymousIP: 10:39am On May 06, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

#Headies2018: You probably bleeped for the award, comedian Ebiye blasts Aramide

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/4889/headies2018-aramide/

cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by AnonymousIP: 10:39am On May 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

SEE MORE PICTURES HERE .....

MORE PICTURES OF THE GIRL WILL SHOCK YOU :
https://aprokogirl.com/4889/headies2018-aramide/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by scarramenga: 10:44am On May 06, 2018
She no even fine sef

26 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Papanwamaikpe: 11:15am On May 06, 2018
True

16 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by GisterBlogger: 11:16am On May 06, 2018
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Synord(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2018
I was surprised aramide won too ..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by elgramz: 11:21am On May 06, 2018
I totally agree on this one. There's no way Aramide won that award legitimately with fun mi lowo mi. How many people even know the song? This is crazy. And she was nominated along side alternative music heavyweights like Adekunle Gold(Money), Nonso Amadi(Radio) and Johnny drille(Romeo and Juliet) undecided this is completely crazy

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Vinstel: 11:43am On May 06, 2018
I was on the live updates thread last night and my reaction to Aramide winning was total disbelief, I had to wait to be sure there wasn't any mistake before posting it. I voted and I followed the campaign for votes for various artistes on social media and Aramide wasn't in the running. She wasn't even in the picture at all, It was clearly a battle between Adekunle Gold, Reminisce and Johnny drille

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by lenghtinny(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2018
How that song won in the same category with ponmile is still an 8th world wonder angry

169 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by rossyc(f): 1:06pm On May 06, 2018
Ojoro everywhere

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Biglittlelois(f): 2:11pm On May 06, 2018
My own is that, how come Kiss Daniel and Jonny Drille didnt collect any?

130 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:11pm On May 06, 2018
Why would she do that in a headies award when her name is Aramide......

It's a Yoruba award show nah... sad

Shuuur

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Dosinspector(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by zeedof(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
Imagine PENATY over WO

20 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by lat1tudeo4: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
And who is ARAMIDE?

Meanwhile

I have tecno camon Cm for sale
The phone is just 2.months old and very clean
Asking price is 35k
Location is Abeokuta

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
The guy is vulgar right from time.
No manner or courtesy is attached to his name.

5 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by JON01: 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
All song on the list are heard minus Aramide... Heard her name once or twice.. Whos she please?

27 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by KingLennon(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2018
Johnny drille should have won that category.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by enemyofprogress: 2:13pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
but her pussssssy sweet pass honey

4 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Automatic3444(m): 2:13pm On May 06, 2018
Yaradua and Goodluck are the best president so far they where so proactive, intelligent and humanitarian. Like for yes share for no..

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by fatymore(f): 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
Don't even know her...,Most Awards are paid for...but Small doctor definitely won his on credibility... Small doctor issabanga...Agege logawa

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Canadamigrate: 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shuuur

Must you bring tribalism to everything.

We don't do that in Canada

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by abike12(f): 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
Wow Ebiye needs to watch his utterances. His career is just starting

8 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2018
Guys pls before the fight gets legit, who da fuq is aramide?
Is she the same person as Ara who plays the talking drum?
Seriously I don't know her and I need to know her so I can take sides angry

KidsNEXTdoor:

Shuuur
Nigerians be looking for federal character in everything. Parkwell jor.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by talk2saintify(m): 2:15pm On May 06, 2018
shocked

does not stop her from being
being winner

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by lonelydora: 2:15pm On May 06, 2018
Aramide sings beautiful songs.

Teni, Simi, and Aramide deserve their awards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by ZeeBaba17(m): 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
As much as there's bound to be controversy during awards like this but some are just too glaring to be ignored. like how the hell aramide won in that category, how come Reminisce won best rap album ahead of falz?, and some numerous How comes. but kudos to the organisers the organisation was top class and something to be proud about

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
scarramenga:
She no even fine sef
Guy Wetin Dey Do You Sef?? Everybody No Fine. But You Go Still Give Me Your Sis Numba Nah
Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Julietcutie(f): 2:16pm On May 06, 2018
disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Olalan(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2018
Headies awards just keeps getting controversial every year

12 Likes

Re: Ebiye Blasts Aramide: You Probably Had Sex For The Headies Award by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 06, 2018
zeedof:
Imagine PENATY over WO
Guy don't bring that one here abeg. Penalty shits over Wo till tomorrow.
Ok tell me, can you grove ur babe in the club when Wo is playing?
Penalty is a party get-up song man. Even the dancing Senator has it on auto-play.

53 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday / Yemi Alade Received Pussy Cream & intimacy gadgets As Christmas Gifts ( Pics, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.