Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE (17202 Views)

BREAKING: US Extends Tourist Visa Validity To 5 Years For Nigerians / After Banning Nigerians, UAE Signs Visa-free Agreement With Ghana / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by unclesuruoffi: 4:40am On Apr 06, 2019
The United Arab Emirate, UAE who reacted to claims of suspending tourist visas for Nigerians over the robbery perpetrated by 5 Nigerians, has stated that they never reviewed the visa validity of Nigerians.Recall that after it was reported that five Nigerians robbed a  bureau de change in  the UAE, a travel company tweeted that the Arabian Peninsula nation had reviewed its visa process for Nigerians.

However the UAE government who claims which alleged that they reviewed visa validity for Nigerians, added that these news are inaccurate and also stressed the importance of getting news from its official channels.Their statement reads in full;

“In the light of the press reports published this morning, and alleging that the United Arab Emirates had suspended issuing tourist visas to Nigerian nationals, the United Arab Emirates Embassy in Abuja would like to announce these news are inaccurate, and stresses the importance of getting news from its official channels.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/robbery-we-didnt-review-visa-validity-for-nigerians-uae/

1 Like

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:57am On Apr 06, 2019
when Nigerians are among your biggest spenders.... you cant

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by RTSC: 6:00am On Apr 06, 2019
lalasticlala, verify this news and put it on the front page.

Nigerians spend billions on tourism at the expense of their own Country, just like they do in many African countries.

But I would expect the UAE to be more sensible than to spite their own face like many African countries do.

Saudi Arabia is a thorn on the flesh of the world, yet the US will always support them due to the petro dollars they get

Anyway, I don't expect many countries to be that sensible.
That is why we have First World and Third World.

18 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by oismail(m): 6:33am On Apr 06, 2019
They actually realised the lavish mentality of Nigerians and the impact it will have on their economy.

....and the guy below me, if I book space then try book yours. Besides, it's not your plot of land.

7 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by PopeFlatino(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2019
The guy above me wan book space ;Dmtcheewww

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by piippa(m): 6:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Don't lose your hard earned money to bookmakers....
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Passionate888: 6:35am On Apr 06, 2019
Going by what bubu said, those Nigerian youths weren't lazy.
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by 9jaBloke: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2019
I thought so. It was too spontaneous.

lawaljuliuss:

Meanwhile, quotes like the above give Nigerians a false sense of entitlement and hamper our collective development. Yes, Nigerians spend money in Dubai and Yes, UAE can review our Visa validity.

5 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by nony43(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2019
If i hear, that is if they have not even reduced it to two weeks visa.
Nigerians are a reproach to themselves everywhere they go. Can't sit down and make honest money. It's always about making fast money and flexing on social media. smh. I'm ashamed to be Nigerian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Sydney17(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2019
And some lazy youths,Twitter warriors and E-idiots already tun this to tribal war even before they confirm the news,this show the level of hatred we have for each other! Something need to be done before this issue blow urgently about tribalism issue,We are sitting on a keg of gunpowder! I pray we don't witness Rwanda Genocide one day! STOP TRIBALISM NOW

15 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by hisgrace090: 6:39am On Apr 06, 2019
Visa review, not called for.

1 Like

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by TANID(m): 6:41am On Apr 06, 2019
Baba At Work
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by AngelicBeing: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
sad
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2019
They can't afford to lose the money the get from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Fake News everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 06, 2019
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by olujastro: 6:52am On Apr 06, 2019
unclesuruoffi:

However the UAE government who claims which alleged that they reviewed visa validity for Nigerians, added that these news are inaccurate and also stressed the importance of getting news from its official channels.

Seun's Nairaland has become notorious for pushing fake news and speculations to frontpage such that I have to crosscheck what I read elsewhere.

I knew it was fake news the same day I saw it on Nairaland.

All I had to do was visit the UAE Visa website and saw that they still issue the same 4 days, 30 days and 90 days visit visas to Nigerians.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 06, 2019
nony43:
Nigerians are a reproach to themselves everywhere they go. Can't sit down and make honest money. It's always about making fast money and flexing on social media. smh. I'm ashamed to be Nigerian.
in sane countries with competent leaders 12 million youth will not be unemployed. Those countries do something about it first. There will always be criminals but the way this country is breeds higher rate of criminality.

2 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by zabuur: 7:00am On Apr 06, 2019
Can't there be punishment for people that bring up fake news?
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Dottore: 7:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Fake news everywhere
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:12am On Apr 06, 2019
Eboes amaka

1 Like

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
lawaljuliuss:

The same Nigeria - one of the poorest countries in the world? grin

Una too like to dey deceive una selves.

The Giant of West Africa grin
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by igwefivestar(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
nony43:
bad people are everywhere.
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by elderbros(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2019
I wanted to write ... lipsrsealed
Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by Guyman02: 7:19am On Apr 06, 2019
Nairaland is becoming Fake News land sad

5 Likes

Re: Robbery: We Didn’t Review Visa Validity For Nigerians –UAE by jericco1(m): 7:22am On Apr 06, 2019
that's good you're hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Accent, The 5th Sexiest In The World. / Coaster Bus Catches Fire In Onitsha / Spain: How Is Life For Nigerians Over There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.