Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models (2381 Views)

Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja / Monalisa Stephen Finds Krest In Nairobi, Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Gistvic: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Plus-sized model, Monalisa Stephen, cries out on the neglect of Fat Models For Thin Models. Gistvic Reports.

Monalisa said Fat models especially in Nigeria are going through a lot, after using their own money for shoots, some Agents and Photographers will still want to Knack.

She wrote:
"It's it's so funny how some random Agent or a Modelling agency can just go to a remote village and pick out a THIN girl and turn her into a model , international model oooo. With plenty Endorsement flying her from one Country to another! But it's so hard for these same people to notice Fat Models! maybe we are tooooooo thin to be noticed ! or the hatred is just soo real! ..Fat models especially in Nigeria are going through a lot! Mention 1 major Fat model you know in Nigeria that's doing so well with plenty endorsement deals etc! I stand to be corrected thor! But i don't know . We will use our own money for shoots! some Agents will still want to knack...Even some Photographers . the moment they know it's a Fat model...Some of them won't take you serious...they will think you are sex starved or you are easy.....Are you mad? Bleep all of You...joor��� E koshiii dannu"

Watch Video Of Her Walk During Plus-size Fashion Week:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/monalisa-stephen-cries-out-on-neglect.html

1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Gistvic: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:46am On Apr 06, 2019
THE FIRST PIC GOT MY PHALLUS STANDING LIKE AN IROKO TREE....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Valleys(m): 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
Old woman be reminded that obesity is a disease. Instead of you to go and treat/manage your condition, you are here talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:49am On Apr 06, 2019
KAI, SHE ALMOST OPEN THE WHOLE THING FOR OUR VIEWING PLEASURE O!.....

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by ojun50(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2019
We should give them a chance oh
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Nbote(m): 7:25am On Apr 06, 2019
Make una set up una own plus sized agency and fashion show simply...

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2019
Enya even model with tribal marks don get level pass her

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by KingLennon(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2019
Many slim ones are still strugling to get an endorsement talkless of fat ones. You need to hit the gym miss...

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by itspzpics(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2019
Lol
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by NobleAngell(f): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2019
I think they are looking at portability, flexibility, and other factors. One of the qualities of a model is slimness and ability to catwalk and even go down if need be, without any struggle. That's why they are so bony. All though it will be nice to see plus-size models.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by hammerFC: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2019
FAT IS UNHEALTHY.

IT IS A DISEASE.

SO, HOW DO U WANT THEM TO PROMOTE SOMETHING THAT IS BAD.

IT IS LIKE PROMOTING SMOKING.

3 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by dreamwords: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2019
hammerFC:
FAT IS UNHEALTHY.

IT IS A DISEASE.

SO, HOW DO U WANT THEM TO PROMOTE SOMETHING THAT IS BAD.

IT IS LIKE PROMOTING SMOKING.
Fat is Evidence of good living my gu]
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Noblefirstlady: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2019
KingLennon:
Many slim ones are still strugling to get an endorsement talkless of fat ones. You need to hit the gym miss...
Will hitting the gym help this one.
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by Uyi168: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THE FIRST PIC GOT MY PHALLUS STANDING LIKE AN IROKO TREE....

grin grin
Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by mrpaedo(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2019
This hippo is not only fat and ugly but her attitude stinks much more than her vagina cool

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Stephen Cries Out On The Neglect Of Fat Models For Thin Models by youngdvirus(m): 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
i told a friend that racist wouldn't never end... forget the black and white racists how about this fat and thin sh*t in our region and abroad?? so thin slim race is all we need??... Bleep that spirit inside me whenever am doing laundry that wouldn't let me wash my black cloths before white ones... we need fat bitches

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In Cleavage-baring And Thigh-revealing Outfit / BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS / "A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.