Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS (2379 Views)

Bbn’s Mercy Stuns Fans With Her “wall Bending” Asset (photos) / BBN Mercy Fans Using The Women Empowerment Card . Funny Lots / Adorable Photo Of Bbn Mercy Eke In Nysc Kit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by nairafame2: 12:50pm On May 08, 2020
First female big brother Naija winner, Mercy Eke aura is reflecting so much that even walls are now bending in agreement.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/bbn-mercy-still-do-photoshop-with-her.html

1 Like

Re: BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by Shezkid01(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
No news
Re: BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
The package that deceives men... grin

1 Like

Re: BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by Ndubuisipaul1: 12:53pm On May 08, 2020
Let's leave this people to leave their life , I rest my case..

Meanwhile am a music video director. Am running a promo contact us now..

Re: BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by thehedge(f): 1:15pm On May 08, 2020
Money no reach take do am as big as she wants, so allow her use editing finish the rest.

1 Like

Re: BBN Mercy Still Do Photoshop With Her Butt Implants. PHOTOS by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2020
any deal ? grin

Let everybody pursue what they have interest in, if she likes the editing, Na her picture and her word, if you feel like doing plastic surgery, abeg do am, we only live once, love yourself.

I like it natural though, to hell with plastic

I have NETFLIX and PIA VPN @ cheap amount

Buzz me on whatsapp ‪+1... 28/ 180- 07,,,,,, 5::::: 1. 9‬

(1) (Reply)

"A Guy Once Asked Me To Shit On His Face" Influencer Dasola Dasilva / Anthony Joshua, DJ Cuppy Caught Again Openly Without Shame To DJ Cuppy / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.