Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Simple Secret Of Long Life And Prosperity That The World Over Neglected - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Simple Secret Of Long Life And Prosperity That The World Over Neglected (369 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Secret Of Long Life And Prosperity That The World Over Neglected by lightblazingnow(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2019
Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right. 6:2 Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise; 6:3 That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.

What are you going to do Don't only be hearer of the word of God Almighty, go on right now do what you just heard by the Holy Ghost ANOINTING CHRIST JESUS. Amen

1 Like

Re: The Simple Secret Of Long Life And Prosperity That The World Over Neglected by lightblazingnow(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2019
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: The Simple Secret Of Long Life And Prosperity That The World Over Neglected by lightblazingnow(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Todays Open Heavens: Monday,april 22,2019 / Someone Has Finally Replied Daddy Freeze On Tithing / Listen And Download Christian Messages For Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.