Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue (2157 Views)

4 Things To Satisfy In Your Bank Statement For A UK Visit Visa / Man Wanted To Pay For His Transport Fare With Bank Transfer / Ultimate Guide To Bank Statement For US Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by YourOgaAtTheTop: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2019
I want to attend a 3months course in London and another in India. Both schools agree to provide me with their bank statements (to act like my sponsor).

Now my question is, do I still need to submit my own bank statement while applying for visa?

NB: My bank account statement is not too good so please kindly help.

Thanks!
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by kunzzy4me(m): 8:51am On Apr 06, 2019
I doesn't matter ur acct is good or not.. U just need to add it as a supporting document... Even if na 50k u have in it
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by YourOgaAtTheTop: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2019
kunzzy4me:
I doesn't matter ur acct is good or not.. U just need to add it as a supporting document... Even if na 50k u have in it
OK.... Pls, lemme add this; I requested they include a letter stating what the financial support would cover (accommodation etc) and they agreed. So if I now add my bank account statement of 2months with just 200k, (and payment in bulk) hope it will not affect?
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2019
YourOgaAtTheTop:
I want to attend a 3months course in London and another in India. Both schools agree to provide me with their bank statements (to act like my sponsor).

Now my question is, do I still need to submit my own bank statement while applying for visa?

NB: My bank account statement is not too good so please kindly help.

Thanks!

I'm not sure you understands what they meant because no school will send you bank statement.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by YourOgaAtTheTop: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2019
justwise:

I'm not sure you understands what they meant because no school will send you bank statement.
Yes justwise you're correct. The London school wants to show that they will be in charge of my living and all other expenses through the admission letter NOT their bank statement. (Do I still need to provide my own bank statement?) the Indian school is a private school and he said he will give his bank account statement to support my application.

Thanks Bro
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2019
YourOgaAtTheTop:
Yes justwise you're correct. The London school wants to show that they will be in charge of my living and all other expenses through the admission letter NOT their bank statement. (Do I still need to provide my own bank statement?) the Indian school is a private school and he said he will give his bank account statement to support my application.

Thanks Bro

Regarding the UK school..you don't need to add your own bank statement if the sponsorship letter from the school covers everything.

I'm not sure about the Indian school but it doesn't sound right to me
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by YourOgaAtTheTop: 12:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
justwise:

Regarding the UK school..you don't need to add your own bank statement if the sponsorship letter from the school covers everything.

I'm not sure about the Indian school but it doesn't sound right to me
God bless you brother. So all I need the school in UK to send me is just SPONSORSHIP LETTER (covering everything) and I'm good to go right?

And I just email the school in India.... I will let you know whatever reply I get from them.

Thanks once again!
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
YourOgaAtTheTop:
God bless you brother. So all I need the school in UK to send me is just SPONSORSHIP LETTER (covering everything) and I'm good to go right?

And I just email the school in India.... I will let you know whatever reply I get from them.

Thanks once again!

..and take your time to go through this link https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa

Make sure that the school is registered and licensed to admin foreign students
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by YourOgaAtTheTop: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
justwise:

..and take your time to go through this link https://www.gov.uk/study-visit-visa

Make sure that the school is registered and licensed to admin foreign students
God bless you real good. Pls I will be here to ask further questions if needed.... Thanks and happy weekend!
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2019
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2019
def111:

Good evening justwise . please I need your advice/help on this. I have a group applying for Schengen visa, but no statement of account. They plan to use sponsor account, can each of them use different sponsor account ?. Thanks you...

Is this holiday travel or what?
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
justwise:

Is this holiday travel or what?

Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 12:55am On Apr 13, 2019
def111:

No this is from sport, a football club, under age of 19 age... But the official and coach is what we are worried of, no personal statement of account from them. So we are thinking of using a sponsor account for them

Thank for your reply so soon

If you are going for tournament in EUROPE then your club and the tournament organisers will arrange for your travel, if this is not FIFA organised tournament then don't bother wasting money on visa because you are likely to be refused.

If this is a club side taking young kids to Europe for footballing even then getting a visa even with sponsorship is close to impossible.
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 7:54am On Apr 13, 2019
def111:

It's not FIFA tournament, but its a big tournament in Europe ... Its not kids tournament just u-19 football. So if a company is sponsoring the club and the company bring his statement of account to cover everybody, will it be okay,.... What am asking can the official and coach submit the company account only. Without there own... Thanks you

You may not understand this but this falls under child trafficking concerns area even if this is a genuine trip. Your chances of taking children of that age out of Nigeria for that tournament is slim, it's a not FIFA organised game or even sponsored by Nigeria or European government.

Yes a company can sponsor you people but that is not the issue
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2019
def111:

Thank you boss. But 18 and 19 years old are not kids ?. Maybe we should involve NFA in it, since we have NFA contact... Another thing boss can you delete or edit all our post here. Thanks very much for your help.

Why do you want me to do that? Are we discussing anything illegal or expose anybody's identity here?
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
justwise:

Why do you want me to do that? Are we discussing anything illegal or expose anybody's identity here?

You know all this embassy people dey put eyes everywhere
Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by justwise(m): 4:36pm On Apr 13, 2019
def111:

You know all this embassy people dey put eyes everywhere

So you are afraid of them reading this because? You planning to carry out an illegal activity?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help With Bank Statement Issue by def111(m): 5:31pm On Apr 13, 2019
justwise:

So are afraid of them reading this because? You planning to carry out an illegal activity?

Nothing like that.... No under ground plan

(1) (Reply)

CEO Air Peace Please Cut Down Your Air Ticket Fee. / Get U.s.a Visa Without Stress. / Uk Visas Survey: Time To Air Your Opinion About British Embassy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.