Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age (792 Views)

Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age by reportminds: 8:54am On Apr 06, 2019
Victoria Kimani has ended her beef with Tiwa Savage as she apologize.

The Kenya singer in reply to Tweet by upcoming Singer, Prsye apologize for slut and age-shaming Tiwa Savage.

She wrote on her twitter...

She is right, I apologize for slut shaming and age shaming. Shame on me! that was wrong. But the other stuff.... I can't.

http://www.reportminds.com/2019/04/victoria-kimani-apologies-to-tiwa-for.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age by NobleAngell(f): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2019
I really don't know why we women will give our fellow women away in a heart beat without any hesitation. Guys hardly do that, according to them they have a "guy code". Tiwa on the other hand should give others the opportunity to shine as well. If its true that she has been giving such condition before performing in shows, that's too bad. she should stop that. Whats the fun of being the only one succeeding?
Re: Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age by Rickjordan(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2019
don't ever say something that you may end up apologizing.... always think first...
Re: Victoria Kimani Apologies To Tiwa For Exposing Her Real Age by IamD18: 10:11am On Apr 06, 2019
Foolish attention seekers.

(1) (Reply)

Come With Insult, Leave With Block. Trade By Barter. - Simi Says - Fans React / Onye Eze's Girlfriend Begs For Prayers For Okoro Blessing Over Claims Of Set Up / Naira Marley Granted Bail On These Two Strong Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.