Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. (45207 Views)

How God Saved Me From The Accident That Killed 6 People (photos) / Man Who Survived 4 Accidents In 1 Year Celebrates Birthday (Graphic Photos) / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by ABSTRUSE: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2019
Franca397:

And how come you've never been so lucky in your miserable life?

The same miserable life your father lived?
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by tete7000(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God for your life. May the souls of the departed rest in peace...
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by sheroy2005: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
This is fifth wonders of the world.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by kessler53(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God for your total recovery
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Kyllahmc(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
shocked
So person skin fit go back to normal from that skin burn?
this is a fake news
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Ubdavis(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bizmagnet:
This can only be God. What a gory sight!
Thank God for the rescue.

Need a website/blog/software today? Contact me through my signature to get the best and the affordable.

Pls does it mean that God did not love all those who died?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Ubdavis(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Series of skin surgery must have been performed on him . .. Such natural replenishment is impossible in such a case...
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Adedapo57: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
ednut1:
I passed thru that road after the accident. It was gory

Me too I was even scared of travelling back from Abia to Ibadan after hearing the news so on my way to coming back I saw the carcass of the luxurious bus and the tanker. I tank whosoever is responsible for sparing ur life
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by selemo: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
indeed....the God who saved one but let 80 died?
I wonder my bro.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by varyo: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
shut your dirty mouth.you don't impose your belief on people.everyone is entiled to his or her belief.

God did it and he will nitvshare his glory with any man or any thing.

uote author=ABSTRUSE post=77316768]

Tarh! Which god? The one of lightning or that of thunder? He was just lucky: nothing more.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by kasim155: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Thank God for sparing ur life.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by Amhappy(f): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
A good friend of mine died in that fire, may his soul continue to rest in peace. . We thank God for your life young man.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by luluman: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sagamaje:
Lucky is your name grin
Lucky too small. His name should be miracle & surname Godspower.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bizmagnet:
This can only be God. What a gory sight! Thank God for the rescue.
80 PEOPLE DIED FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by ABSTRUSE: 12:02am On Apr 07, 2019
varyo:
shut your dirty mouth.you don't impose your belief on people.everyone is entiled to his or her belief.

God did it and he will nitvshare his glory with any man or any thing.

uote author=ABSTRUSE post=77316768]

Tarh! Which god? The one of lightning or that of thunder? He was just lucky: nothing more.

I wasn't expecting anything less. It's typical of you to come out and defend ur god.
Re: New Photos Of Man Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Over 80 Persons. by murmee: 7:07am On Apr 07, 2019
namiji2598:
no luxurious bus can carry 80 passengers,that's jus a lie.but anyway that does nt matter for now
The OP was referring to the number of people in the bus and the other vehicles that got burnt due to the inferno!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures / Two Survive Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Fire (Graphic Pic) / Lost Four Friends In a Car Accident, So Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.