Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight (44378 Views)

Georgina Rodriguez Gifts Ronaldo Mercedes BRABUS Of N242m On His 35th Birthday / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by Isoduwa(m): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ride on pastor sight love � first when you see am
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by wisdomkid: 12:03am On Apr 07, 2019
navzla:
This girl can lia seen!CR7 could not have mutual feelings on her.Has she ever imagine why cr7 hasn't put a Ring on it?.messi does,,.mutual feelings...

Talk with so much assurance, you're greater than a fool.
What do you know about these two that gives you this assurance that you know each of them better? shocked
Web users, looking on social Media and typing nonsense grin cheesy
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by nedubest(m): 12:21am On Apr 07, 2019
derrydinny:
as man wey I be, if cboy toast me, I go gree o

swears
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by deltateam: 4:51am On Apr 07, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Na lie......its because you knew he was the G.O.A.T and has so much money that's why you gree sharp sharp grin grin grin grin

Please what's the full meaning of G.O.A.T? I have seen it a lot here.
Re: Georgina Rodriguez: My First Meeting With Ronaldo Was Love At First Sight by link2ok(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2019
deltateam:

Please what's the full meaning of G.O.A.T? I have seen it a lot here.

Greatest Of All Time....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Trends On Twitter As Fans Troll Messi After UCL Game / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Cristiano Ronaldo Empties Locker At Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.