Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 (29427 Views)

Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Outofsync(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
the agent of goesnn?
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Jaqenhghar: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Money wey she don collect already since or mayb e nor reach wetin she say make him bring. Some of my fellow men no get sense sha.. $200 jus to see nude wen U fit take dat same money enta strip club see as many nude gals as U want plus collect lap dance or knack join sef
God bless you ....I just tire for guys. Im sure 200$ go get am a decent lap dance.
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by seunmohmoh(f): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Rubbish.
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by naijajobx: 5:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
For two hundred she will sucxk his dixck all week stop frontin. Thats much for nude especially yours that people already seen it all
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Austyn007(m): 5:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Check my signature..

DM me..
* Buying at best rates
* Payment 100% guaranteed
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by meobizy(f): 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
If it can buy two or more meals at McDonalds then I don’t see how it’s too cheap.
I bet she considers herself a celebrity now hence the refusal.
$50.00 is more than enough to get two girls’ nudes.
I could get from three if I bargain well enough
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

So what's the relevance of mentioning how you picked a purse in the plane and the main post ?
All hands are not equal bro
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by sukerefakere(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
You Better collect it...
That's like lalasticlala salary
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by owila4luv(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
abeg collect the money make i send am my own ;Dabeg collect the money make i send am my own
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by cococandy(f): 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
She doesn’t live in Nigeria.

Good purses here cost a lot more than that.

namiji2598:
so because the price is too slow abi
u prove ur stupidity to us today .by the way how much is ur purse cos $200 is 72k.is ur purse and pussy upto 72k
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by cococandy(f): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Stop thinking in Naira. That’s your problem.

meobizy:
If it can buy two or more meals at McDonalds then I don’t see how it’s too cheap.
I bet she considers herself a celebrity now hence the refusal.
$50.00 is more than enough to get two girls’ nudes.
I could get from three if I bargain well enough

naijajobx:
For two hundred she will sucxk his dixck all week stop frontin. Thats much for nude especially yours that people already seen it all

2 Likes

Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Ominimercy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anyway, I'm just passing.
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by 1stola: 6:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:
must have been an AFONJA blood go born am........masturbators grin
But if I go any brothel throughout 9ja, 90% of oloshos I see are osu girls from every part of yEast
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by kakale1: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Her pvssy sef no go worth more than 1000naira cool
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by meobizy(f): 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
cococandy:
Stop thinking in Naira. That’s your problem.

How does your comment relate to my post?
Someone definitely has a crush on me.
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Bitterleafsoup: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hotfreezer:
See the stupid flatheaded clown.
Keds260 na one of those muddy clowns.
Just like that ugly lecher named Chinedu calls himself Ned.

200$ is a lot of money in their muddy Republic. Shebi Rochas fixed their dowry at 10k.
We know you and your people only enjoy incest and pre puberty kids. In your red roof republic it is only good if taken by force lipsrsealed
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by DedeNkem: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
Would have been a wasted $200. With that money in Nigeria, one could club and still f*uck!

1 Like

Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Bitterleafsoup: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
cococandy:
She doesn’t live in Nigeria.

Good purses here cost a lot more than that.

I got a nice Coach with matching wallet at the outlet in Florida for $160.00 and a Dolce and Gabbana for $275.00. Just saying....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by SkinnyNigga: 6:33pm On Apr 06, 2019
ictjobber:
The uncle is wicked ooo.. Only $200... Even sikira in my street wont accept it

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
goat.. no be 200 Naira ooo
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Polawizard(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Sluggishly trying to stop smoking of cigarettes habit? This can absolutely be of help. Kindly click the link below

Stop Smoking of cigarettes habit for free from sharingvi click here now.
cool grin
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Kokaine(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why is ellenbaby now laughing like that
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Zombicmodz: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
So ?
He's a pervert.
He even looks like one.

NEXT !
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Praisesongz: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
Officialgarri:

So what's the relevance of mentioning how you picked a purse in the plane and the main post ?
you will not believe more rehabs need to be created for people like that fool
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by cococandy(f): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
Try the LV or Chanel store. That’s probably what she meant by a good purse. Coach is one the few brands that could qualify as nice that would come at that price and only in the outlet store . Some people argue that the outlet items have lower quality than what they sell in their boutiques.

On a side note, I’m interested in the dolce and gabbana purchase. Every time I look on their website or the websites of their authorized authentic retailers, it’s always over $1000.

The cheapest I’ve seen is 20% off which usually brings it to no lower than $900. I wouldn’t buy DnG at that price because they aren’t my favorite designers but for $275, I’d definitely get one.

Help a sister with the link.

Bitterleafsoup:
I got a nice Coach with matching wallet at the outlet in Florida for $160.00 and a Dolce and Gabbana for $275.00. Just saying....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
$200 that's 72k. With that you can get 72 virgins in the North and you will still have 32k left as change
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by ohem007(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chaiii....
See 200 dollz

oga just wire the money to my instead... Me go get better nude for you...

If na G say make you wire money now the idiot go no go gree
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by ohem007(m): 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chaii..
200 dollz
if na G say make you wire money now the idiot no go gree..
Anyway if him want better nude make him wire to mi aza.....
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by shomutuski(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nbote:
Money wey she don collect already since or mayb e nor reach wetin she say make him bring... Hanty only had a problem with d price... Some of my fellow men no get sense sha.. $200 jus to see nude wen U fit take dat same money enta strip club see as many nude gals as U want plus collect lap dance or knack join sef

That's how u know a bvtch nvgga, if u play ur game well! Trust me you'll bag a lot of girls even that one for free
Re: Man Wants Princess Vitarah's Nudes, To Pay $200 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
I remember traveling to carlifornia 2017 December, a guy left his wallet containing 10,720$ on the plane , I picked iton the floor when the plane landed and I was about coming down from the plane, to cut the story short I wooed a black girl who stays close to my uncles domicile I jokingly said I will pay her 500$ for all night sex and she agreed I even have the video of us both so u see black girls over there are promiscuous now back to this post that white man bleeped up big time he would have increased the price

Your money talks in dealing with different girls

Hmmmm, You picked over 10 gs and police no find you when close circuit dey every where ??

Btwn,

What's the correlation btwn the cash your picked and the story about the black girl?

You were broke b4 you picked cash ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Sophia's 'Twitter Handle' Is Fake / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) / Iyanya Joins Temple Company, Now Part Of Don Jazzy In New Management Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.