Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) (29406 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Ademola47(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
Moment Saheed Osupa graduated from UI (Photos)

Yoruba singer, Akorede Babatunde Okunola, popularly known as Saheed Osupa has bagged a Bachelor of Science degree at the University of Ibadan (UI), Oyo State.

The Fuji musician took to his Instagram page on Friday to announce that he is now a graduate of the University of Ibadan, with a BSc, Political Science.

The 52-year-old singer said he has signed out in style from the University of Ibadan with a degree.

But he has to wait till November 2022 for the school’s convocation.

Saheed Osupa wrote: “You don’t have to see the whole staircase; just take the first step for the best view comes after the hardest climb!

Signing out in style. Alihamdulilai Robil Alamin. I am grateful

. BSc Political Science in the bag. University of Ibadan! Recté Sapere fons!”

The singer had gone Amuwo Odofin High School in Lagos, where he graduated in 1987. In 1992, he completed his National Diploma programme at The Polytechnic, Ibadan after studying Business Administration. He is an alumnus of the American International College where he studied Networking Operations.

Saheed Osupa started music professionally as a teenager in 1983 as a fuji artiste. His first album was titled Fuji Fa Disco, Followed by Fuji Blues.

He has released over 40 studio albums including a 4-in-1 studio album titled Mr. Music. In 2008, Saheed Osupa was declared the “King of Fuji Music” by Ayinde Barrister

[url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/28/moment-saheed-osupa-graduated-from-ui-photos/%3famp=1]Pm News[/url]

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by advanceDNA: 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nigga doesn’t look healthy...
How can you have money and look so unkempt

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2022
Nice one from the fuji master.. The next thing Na to venture into politics be that... But baba that your Belle needs resizing ooo

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2022
Aboki.s should try and emulate. No be everything be gun.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
see tommy . A good example of amoeba.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by AdesewaAde(f): 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2022
Don’t know why to laugh just dey do me

10 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by dertty04(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2022
I love the fact that he still pursues his Bsc, Big congratulations

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by iTearHerToto: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2022
Proud of you my afonja bro smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Ademola47(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2022
dertty04:
I love the fact that he still pursues his Bsc, Big congratulations

Honestly, with all the money, fame and touch of thuggery he has, he deserves some accolade. For him to think it is important to still get a degree means he knows the value.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by saasala(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
When I met the Fuji maestro, he blew me off my feet with his intelligence. He is an erudite indeed. I was in his house; he showed me his books shelves and I was amazed at the kind of materials he reads. I even pronounced an English word wrongly and he had to correct me. We argued about the pronunciation and he just typed it on google for me to hear.

Na correct niggaa!

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Maybe this news will help Bella shurmda

62 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by yusluvad(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congratulations to him. By the way, the value of education in the society is very important. Am glad he took the right steps, despite his age...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Orire01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
omo, nah the lecturers snap with him o

My siggy!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by sirblend: 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Nigga doesn’t look unhealthy...
How can you have money and look so unkept

?
At the bolded, you seem not to know your problems.

36 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by hysteresis: 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
Xxv
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

The nigga don swallow something
He big for up
Small for down.

The Belle no be here
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Foreigna2: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
iTearHerToto:
Proud of you my afonja bro smiley

Saheed Osupa is more educated than Orji Uzor Kalu.

OUK never graduated from any university. He is a dropout.

52 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by inspiredbelieve: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Unkempt..not unkept...

32 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
Congrats
More skulls to mine
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by 9jayes: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Raph82(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
That's one thing I love education for, no time is too late to come in and have your taste of the pie.

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Totomatter: 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Dis one no no book oo
Baba look like ram grin
Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Sucolee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
Education is not the only way to success but is the best way to success

5 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by porthouse7(f): 2:28pm On Jan 30, 2022
d guy is educated from his spoken english but he look rass

7 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by Maj196(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
It's good to earn a degree even if you no go use am. Congrats Osupa.

7 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) by walefalana(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Maybe this news will help Bella shurmda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Interviews Jidenna At BET Awards (Photo) / Wizkid Replies J-Martins Over Broke Fan Allegation / Blessing Okoro Shows Off The House She Is Building (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.