Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 (40797 Views)

Helen Onyinyechi Maduakonam Graduates With First Class At LAUTECH / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Gerrard59(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
GraciasMagisco:
Afonja can never reach this feat, them never chop hydraulic soup finish��

On the contrary, south western universities produce the highest number of first class graduates in the country. For instance, FUTA had more first class graduates than FUTO. The universities in the east (SS & SE) are missing the benefits of having a large number of their alumni being first class graduates due to a myopic belief that "the harder it's to get, the better the school".

Whereas Nigeria's best universities are suitated in the western region.

@Topic: Congratulations to the lass. Not a mean feat.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Gerrard59(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hotzone:
Best graduation student gets N7, 500 and bbnaija get N40m

There's nothing wrong with this. It's not stipulated ANYWHERE that the best graduating students should be rewarded monetarily. Regarding BBN, private firms sponsor the program and as such reserve the prerogative to award any amount they deem fit.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by plugin4profit: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2019
U be brain girl...na lecturer she go be.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Congrats to her, beauty with brain.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by slickbak(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
midolian:
Igbo Amaka!

Instead of doing drugs, this one has chosen to go to school and study hard.

You will continue to rise grin
She will work for drug cartel don't worry. They pay better grin
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by slickbak(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hotzone:
Best graduation student gets N7, 500 and bbnaija get N40m
I swear!!! Scam everywhere!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by BoboKush(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
felaismyhero:
you know its funny,your destiny may not be for you to be in a university.just imagine messi or ronaldo studying medicine or engineering in a university,doubt they would be stars.(i might be wrong,and they still succeed tho!) what am saying basically is: there is that place/field where you are a 'first class' too.find it!

Thank you
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Babygal2020(f): 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2019
kettykin:
Same futo that produced the famous 4
I'm a proud FUTO Alumnus!!!!
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by RTSC: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Zico5:

How can Afonja be in sifia pain when we do produce 5.0 as cgpa steadily. Hatred kill u there.
na so e easy?
The only Yoruba guy with a 5.0 is dada from unilag..

An igbo guy ,Daniel nkemelu, has matched him at university of Ibadan in computer science, when he graduated with 7.0/7.0 , doubling as UI best student ever, and won a master card scholarship.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.herald.ng/meet-nkemelu-u-student-graduated-7-0-cgpa/amp/
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Babygal2020(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
kettykin:
Sarcasm?
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Adewale1603(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2019
kettykin:
infamous
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by scave(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Bbbwings:
Father lord
Na this kin shildren make you gift me o
No those ones that die uselesslyand severally because of sex

even people wey dull for school go dey pray for intelligent pikin no b ur brain d pikin go carry, Abeg if u born anything u see accept am like that. after all if everybody intelligent life no go sweet.
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Frankicent(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2019
even duo am not a first class student. dat doesn't stop me from marrying a beautiful first class lady. grin

so the smart gene will through my kids
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Propsvilla(m): 6:51am On Apr 07, 2019
These Onyinye self
I be like say I go find one Onyinye Marry
It reminds me of Onyinye Obele back then in FSTC Awka before you could say jack
She is already the overall best student, going home with loads of prices
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by boolee(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2020
Re: Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 by Tomek09(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2021
Pekele007:

If you aren't happy, go and visit the lagoon asap.

Your mates are selling fufu and ewedu all over the brown roof republic. Go join them.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) / Ghana's Computer Teacher Gets New Classroom ( Photos) / 7 World Famous Words That Originated In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.