Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Until I Met You - Episode 6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 6 (356 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 6 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2019
*Until I Met You - Episode 6*

❤❤�����‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂�‍♂

Sometimes, what we wish for might come to us.....

I blinked my eyes and gathered myself together. “Who are you?” He asked still sounding drunk. I moved closer to him and hold him by his arm. “I need to get you home first then I’ll explain later”I said pulling him. “Wait wait wait.”he said removing his arm. “I’m not really drunk. I know what I’m doing. I can get home myself”he said. I was staring at him strangely. “Are you sure you’re ok?”I asked. He nodded his head and stood firmly. He started walking towards the entrance but he is not fully balanced. He staggered and walked off balance until he got out to where he packed his car. I was following him behind quietly.

Continue reading on the blog

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/06/until-i-met-you-episode-6/

(1) (Reply)

. / Unity In Diversity / Biography Of The Great Vincent Van Gogh – Most Influenced Western Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.