Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Until I Met You - Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Until I Met You - Episode 1 (1294 Views)

Until I Met You - Episode Finale / Until I Met You - Episode 8 / Until I Met You - Episode 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2019
*Until I Met You - Episode 1*

*We're pleased to introduce this romance, emotion and love spellbound tale*

“Anna, I love you”Dave said looking into my eyes. “I love you too.”I said smiling. We were both standing close to each other. Dave wrapped his arm around my waist and was leaning in to kiss me. “Oh my God! This is the time I’ve been waiting for all my life. I can’t believe it’s about to happen. Dave and I are about to kiss right now. Kiss kiss kiss kiss. The word keep ringing in my head as I shut my eyes tightly expecting his lips to touch mine. I pouted my lips out expecting the kiss which feels like it’s taking forever for his lips to touch mine.
“Annabel!!!”I head my name and my eyes were widely opened......

❤❤❤�����‍♂�‍♂�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

I hope you'd love this one like others......

� ��������������������

https://jkcyno.com/2019/04/01/until-i-met-you-episode-1/

Re: Until I Met You - Episode 1 by Ann2012(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2019
Following

(1) (Reply)

Jking- Satire, Parody, Adventureit / The Pain Of Knowing ( Short Story) / POINT AND KILL (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.