Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) (74228 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 07, 2019
AlphLukau:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Sensational Success Adegor confirms her brilliance and love for education with first position in her class again.

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/no-say-no-go-pay-coroner-success-shows-off-academic-results-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

This result is filled with many irregularities example date of resumption and attendance.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by deltateam: 4:30am On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:
long I saw this report card. seeing it now reminds me of my primary school days. I took the first position through out. I'm the bosscheesy.

You were collecting accolade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1vv2pBRXzs
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by dochenaj: 5:06am On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:
long I saw this report card. seeing it now reminds me of my primary school days. I took the first position through out. I'm the bosscheesy.
Who we go ask?

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Delta schls yet to issues resulrs.nesides can we also see her last term result pls.blogers messing up
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Propsvilla(m): 6:36am On Apr 07, 2019
youngdvirus:
wait so she now get handles to follow?? this one weak me
A smart Business man is about to start an Instagram influencer marketing with Sucess. If she don't manage the fame well it will die off and never resurrect.

It is either she goes into comedy skit, educational content production, motivational speaking or even Evabgelism.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2019
Deomovies:
See glowing in our many weeks?
It's a digital photo.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by planet4: 6:45am On Apr 07, 2019
How can she score 10 in home economics having gotten 30+70, the teacher needs Eye Glasses ooo
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Yusluv13(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2019
Abbeysunday:
Oya the teachers have been bribed....Lol

Great result baby gurl...Keep it up,,if itz real
if it's not real, the parent of the student that got first position in first term would voice out against giving their child position to her.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by adecz: 7:26am On Apr 07, 2019
ojkalito:
Oh yeah No name of school and pupil.... Bloggers well done

Every student or pupil has a
Report Booklet with her name
and name of school on the cover.

A single booklet may be used for the
duration of her stay in the school.

Know your facts before making
cynical statements.

And,,,,,,,, don't go check out any dico wink wink
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:27am On Apr 07, 2019
AlphLukau:
@BloggerDonald

Shared with Caption ..

Sensational Success Adegor confirms her brilliance and love for education with first position in her class again.

Source: https://www.insurancephonenumber.com/featured/no-say-no-go-pay-coroner-success-shows-off-academic-results-screenshots/

cc; lalasticlala

and buhari says she's lazy, I damn
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:

Everybody claims to be first in their class in primary and secondary school.
Na come carry 2nd and last na for their class that time?
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by airsaylongcon: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2019
veeceesynergy:
How can she hv 100% in English with dat Pidgin she was speaking.
Little wonder y we hv lots of graduates with good result yet Un-employable.

However it is, CONGRATULATIONS little Success

For your mind na who sabi speak pidgin nor go sabi Queens English abi?
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by SuccessConsults: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2019
RUSSIAN STATE UNIVERSITIES ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL-INTAKE 2019.

To apply, you need:
*An international passport
*high school certificate/ transcript (BSc Applicants)
* BSc degree (MSc applicants)
*MSc degree (PhD applicants)

How much does it cost?
Tuition fees in ranges from 2500 USD to 6000 USD depending on the course and level.

How to apply?
Simply send us an email - info@succeng.com

Get in touch with our counselors via whatsapp 24/7 - https:///79302000509?text=Hi%20SEC!%20I%20want%20to%20study%20abroad.

More info - www.succeng.com

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Bellotelli: 8:01am On Apr 07, 2019
But I thought they changed her school... How comes d first ND second term results... More so, no name of school ND pupil. In fact that result looks fake... Like buhari waec

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by gidimafia: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Give som ppl book nd biro..they will write the english down..give same person microphone make him speak same english..baba u go laff tire
veeceesynergy:
How can she hv 100% in English with dat Pidgin she was speaking.
Little wonder y we hv lots of graduates with good result yet Un-employable.

However it is, CONGRATULATIONS little Success
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by AbleGod32123: 8:35am On Apr 07, 2019
nicepoker101:
Let's see her previous results.

Are u blind? Go get a glasses
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Onyi22:
So she don become celebrity?

Something like that grin
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2019
With all these paparazi now.its no wonder the girl requested for money
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by babadeee(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2019
Kylekent59:

When I was in second school I was the best, in primary I used to take 23 out of 28.

I was watching our best student den in primary 6 studying and reading from my window, I was like so this is the secret.

As I entered JSS1 omo na book marry me straight to SS3.

When I entered university, na there I see people way pass me.

Dem never even read question finish, person don dey give answer.

Fear catch me that day ehh.
Lol grin
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by merits(m): 11:50am On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:

BIG LIE,you wey i know.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by seenter84: 11:54am On Apr 07, 2019
Abeg which class d girl day
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Omoabike1: 12:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
So now in primary school na different teacher de teach first & second term.. Also, more students join d class for 2nd term and above all only d gal de carry 1st position.... una try
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
demoBaba:

You notice that.
I did.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Femi316: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:

Bros this your lie get hunch back....na only you dey your class.......Bros lie ohhhhhh lie.....?
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by ymadiu(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Abbeysunday:
Oya the teachers have been bribed....Lol

Great result baby gurl...Keep it up,,if itz real

Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
So out of 12 subjects, she only had C.A and exams recorded in 5 subjects, yet she came first in class. Lol.
1st out of 25 pupils
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Omoabike1:
So now in primary school na different teacher de teach first & second term.. Also, more students join d class for 2nd term and above all only d gal de carry 1st position.... una try
Yes it is possible to have different teachers teaching different subjects especially in government schools. You have a teacher teaching English/ literature in English, another Social studies, another integrated science ( now basic science), another mathematics/Quantitative Reasoning e.t.c. It is also possible for that school admit pupils in second term while the top best pupil still score high. Don't forget we have third term result to deal with. It is very possible that success may come out second if she doesn't work hard as her other classmates will put a fight
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
africanusvu:
Delta schls yet to issues resulrs.nesides can we also see her last term result pls.blogers messing up
I can't find her name in the posted result
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Until proven otherwise this result is fake.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
AbleGod32123:

Are u blind? Go get a glasses
I don't engage in a conversation with people who throw insult around at any given chance. You could have called to my attention from your observation in a more civilized manner.
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by seunprodigy13: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mutemenot:

Talk true na ..U wey dey carry class for head then .. grin
shut uo
Re: Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
delectablegyal:

Anti lie with sense na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / New Photo Of Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker Obi Cubana Sponsored To School / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.