Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Helen Reveals She Was A Product Of Rape As She Bags Her Ph.d; Read What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Reveals She Was A Product Of Rape As She Bags Her Ph.d; Read What She Said (217 Views)

Helen Paul: I'm A Product Of Rape / Stephanie Okereke Meets Knowles, Duke, Williamson As She Bags Recognition Award / Titus O’neil Is A Product Of Rape! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Reveals She Was A Product Of Rape As She Bags Her Ph.d; Read What She Said by NwafadaMedia: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nollywood actress and comedienne, Helen Paul is currently enjoying the fruits of her hard work. The comedienne has just finished her Ph.D in University of Lagos, UNILAG, being the first comedian in Nigeria to become a Doctor of Philosophy. The comedienne and actress made a shocking revelation when she said she was a product of rape. Read her story below as she dedicates her achievement to her mother who didn’t abort her when she was raped. She wrote:

Nollywood actress and comedienne, Helen Paul is currently enjoying the fruits of her hard work. The comedienne has just finished her Ph.D in University of Lagos, UNILAG, being the first comedian in Nigeria to become a Doctor of Philosophy. The comedienne and actress made a shocking revelation when she said she was a product of rape. Read her story below as she dedicates her achievement to her mother who didn’t abort her when she was raped. She wrote:

“I HELEN PAUL dedicate this to my mum, you gave birth to me out of rape, they told you i wouldn’t amount to anything
I grew up hearing from family members; being called a “Bastard” and each time i asked you, you said (Olorun lon wo omo werey, Olorun ma wo e meaning God watches of the child of a mad person, he’d watch over you)

Mummy i want to know i love you, i might not buy you Benz now because i don’t have a Pant yet but this certificate will amount to something great.

They say Fame is nothing but Grace is everything and i pray for grace in everything i do

I’m not a Cele member but Late Osofa gave me the name and everything Late Osofa said about Helen Paul is coming to pass

I dedicate this to every mother, may God make you strong enough to survive and enjoy the fruit of your labour…”

See photos from Regina Daniels secret wedding with the billionaire===https://nwafada.com/2019/04/05/regina-daniels-gets-married-to-59-year-old-billionaire-photos/

Several notable people were present at her convocation and they included the incoming Lagos State governor, Jide Sanwo Olu. Taking pictures with the governor elect, Helen Paul wrote:

“A leader will forever be a leader. Special thanks to my incoming governor. Thank you for believing in me and thanks for the advice sir! @jidesanwoolu God bless you more and more”

Other celebrities present include Uti Nwachukwu who is also an actor and a presenter with Helen Paul at JaraTV Show. Others include Wole Arole, Helen Paul’s husband, notable comedians, actors and many others.

See more photos here and read more:

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/06/helen-reveals-she-was-a-product-of-rape-as-she-bags-her-ph-d-read-what-she-said-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ogun Police Burst Child-stealing Syndicate / 2face Dishes What 20 Years In Music Industry Has Taught Him / (music) Wiz Khalifa On "Yea Yup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.