Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Moms With Four Kids Have Two Heads – Sisi Yemmie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moms With Four Kids Have Two Heads – Sisi Yemmie (721 Views)

Actor, Oyebamiji Tolani Quadri Popularly Known As 'Sisi Quadri' Is Dead / P Square Challenges Davido, Says Two Heads Are Better Than One / Cow With Two Heads Causes Panic Among Residents In Gombe State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moms With Four Kids Have Two Heads – Sisi Yemmie by kikio1992(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Popular Nigerian food blogger, Sisi Yemmie, while speaking about motherhood has said moms with four kids or more have two heads.

After welcoming her 2nd child in February this year, Sisi Yemmie took to Instagram to confess that transitioning from one to two kids was really tough.

Sharing a cute snap of herself with her newborn, she wrote that those who have more than two children are definitely not her mate, also saluting them.

See what she wrote below;

“When I heard that the transition from 1 to 2 kids was not easy I think say na play, add recovering from a C-Section to it and you will know that my eye don see weeeen!

“I’m just happy that today is the last day of school for a while-I can rest small : Mesef na pesin pikin. Those of you with 2 or more kids, I salute-you are not my mate at all. Then those moms with 4 or more kids, you definitely have 2 heads.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/moms-with-four-kids-have-two-heads-sisi-yemmie/

MissyB3, Fynestboi, lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Moms With Four Kids Have Two Heads – Sisi Yemmie by JubrinElSudan: 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
See as the baby dey smile, that kind "I must worry her no be small " kinda of smile

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reveals She And Khloe Once Shoplifted Dior Sunglasses / 'call 911'kim Kardashian Screamed After Son Saint, 3, Suffered Allergic Reaction / It’s Risky To Undergo Plastic Surgery For People’s Attention – Stephanie Coker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.