Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student (1162 Views)

Precious Ofodile Nmelichukwu, UNIZIK Student Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / UNIZIK Student Shot Dead By Armed Robbers While Attempting To Collect Sim Card / Stray Bullet Kills Final Year UNIZIK Student As Gunmen And Nigerian Army Clash I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by MediaNGN: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chisom, a student of UNIZIK, has publicly revealed that she's intersex and stated that she and others like her will no longer live in hiding.

She said she's noticed that a lot of people are talking about intersex people after a lady came out online. Chisom, who is a DJ, said she's one of those who are intersex. She added that there are so many people like her but they have been living their lives secretly. This, she said is about to change.

In a video shared online, she said: "Intersex are real. We're real and we're no more hiding."

She added that they aren't deformed and are simply that way because of nature.

She continued: "And anybody that is asking stupid questions; do they have dick, do they have this one...? Then, I'll just advise you, pray to God so God will give you a child that's an intersex. Maybe you'll now see for yourself how intersex looks like."

What is Intersex?

Intersex is a person is born with a combination of male and female biological characteristics, such as chromosomes or genitals, that can make doctors unable to assign their sex as distinctly male or female. Being intersex is a naturally occurring variation in humans, and isn't a medical problem.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/intersex-people-are-real-and-were-no.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by MediaNGN: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
cool cool
Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by Lloydthesaint: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Guys no go do mistake toast this one o
Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
Guys no go do mistake toast this one o
I made the mistake
Carry am go house after clubbing.
My guys dey sitting room dey hear the heavy ring tones.
Deep voice dey shout common baby,give it to me,yeah yeah
Smallish voice dey shout ouch,yeeee,abeg,e don do.
My guys don dey happy say I don finish the hanty.
Hours later hanty comot wave them bye bye.
My guys surprise say I no come out
I las las wake up for hospital.
Dem ask me say how I take faint when dem hear me dey demolish hanty with their korokoro ears. She begged for her life they said.

I still haven't told them that I was the one begging for my life. Na hanty get deep voice. Na me dey whine like mouse.
My preek took years before e heal.

1 Like

Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by nepapole(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by aPr: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
it is obviously not a normal thing

2 Likes

Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by MediaNGN: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Intersex people are real and we’re no longer hiding - Unizik student by Nickijoy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Shibaraba:

I made the mistake
Carry am go house after clubbing.
My guys dey sitting room dey hear the heavy ring tones.
Deep voice dey shout common baby,give it to me,yeah yeah
Smallish voice dey shout ouch,yeeee,abeg,e don do.
My guys don dey happy say I don finish the hanty.
Hours later hanty comot wave them bye bye.
My guys surprise say I no come out
I las las wake up for hospital.
Dem ask me say how I take faint when dem hear me dey demolish hanty with their korokoro ears. She begged for her life they said.

I still haven't told them that I was the one begging for my life. Na hanty get deep voice. Na me dey whine like mouse.
My preek took years before e heal.
One oga said he met one with blockos... I thought he was lying!!!

(1) (Reply)

See Chinese Eating Raw Baby Rats With Soup / See The 'weird' Homemade Car British Policemen Pulled Over In Traffic (pics) / Lastma Beat A Man To Coma At Iyana Oworo, Lagos State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.