Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? (3810 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? by Blastedholligan: 11:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
keryj:

Am not a northerner, am fully Igbo. Just stating the fact.

I have modified the post as I realised I used we instead of are
okay.
Re: How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? by Just2endowed2(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
If lalasticlala or Dominique can move this to front page so that guys will know that buying stolen phone is now very very dangerous.
Re: How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? by hslbroker2(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
keryj:

what you dont know will not know you.

from a personal experience, phones can successfully be tracked in Nigeria.

i lost my phone and reported to the CID office in the local govt of my residency. they requested for the phone pack, the receipt of purchase and the phone numbers that were in the phone (not really important) then i paid them 1k immediately. after two days, i received a call that the phone have been found that i have to pay further 7k for the tracking which i did. then the CID office went on to apprehend the culprit.
they asked me how i want the case after giving me several options. i just collected my phone and asked the person to refund my expenses for the tracking.

there are many things that works in Nigeria which we dont know. always try making enquiries

sorry for asking, is there CID office in every local govt office?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Dstv Live & Free On Your Symbian Phone / Google Nexus 7 Tablet? / Don't Delete Your Important Files Because Of Low Storage Space, Try This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.