Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic (49168 Views)

My Stolen Phone Has Been Located In Cotonou / Unable To Do Welcome Back For My Stolen MTN Sim / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
This morning I received from Niger “ hi you lost your phone redmi note 7 and i found it i'm in niger “. I was surprised when I saw the message. Though I couldn’t remember the precise date they stole this Redmi Xiaomi in my room at night, when I woke up I couldn’t find my phone again, I try to call it but it was switched off. Then I realized my phone has been stolen.

I went to Ikorodu police station to report the case, the outrageous amount they charged, made me decision to leave the phone. Instead of paying 40k to track the phone which I have no grantee of getting back.

I went back home very sad. As I was thinking about the stolen phone, my friend came to check me, then I collected his phone and log in to my mi account. I locked everything lockable from the mi account.

Since the year 2020 I didn’t hear anything until this morning, apparently I have even forget the phone cus I got a big phone after waiting 5 months. I was so surprised when the guy chat me and also send me the phone picture. The reason why I post this is that if you’re using Redmi xiaomi phone always make sure you activate the mi account. D thing secured die, they flashed it and the phone is still locked.

Now the Niger guy is begging me to give him the code? Should I give him or tell him to return to the seller?

43 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2022
These are the screenshot of conversation with the Niger guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Jafar1: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Thought everything can be bypassed on Android..

162 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by isaiah4life(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2022
OP, your God is fighting behind the scene for you. cheesy

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by daddytime(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Just give the guy the code after billing him what he can pay as compensation to you and his punishment for not doing due diligence on a purchase.

317 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Youngboss54(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jafar1:
It's Niger state, not Niger republic....
Baba, look the country code from the screenshot

265 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jafar1:

Bro which of the Igbo are you smoking

It's Niger Republic not Niger state

244 Likes 19 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Danibonk(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2022
Help the guy out at least he is honest

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Moral lesson : Be smart with your phone, when they stole it, it will not be useful for them. Imagine a phone stolen at Ikorodu in 2020 and was now found in Niger republic because no one could used or buy it around

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danibonk:
Help the guy out at least he is honest

Yes I’m going to give the guy. Just post it here so that people can learn lessons. I had totally moved on and forget about the phone

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2022
Very funny though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by joceey(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
My guy no give am the code.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2022
Give him the code ASAP or I send wannabe redpillers to you.. grin grin
On a serious note give him the code now.. wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2022
No be very phone dem dey steal and get away with it. Respect to Xiaomi cloud account

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Give him the code ASAP or I send wannabe redpillers to you.. grin grin
On a serious note give him the code now.. wink
It seems like you are also from Niger.
There is nothing your redpill can do cus the ball is My hand � grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olumighty123(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olabodmit:

Yes I’m going to give the guy. Just post it here so that people can learn lessons. I had totally moved on and forget about the phone

Give am but bill am first, let him pay for not been smart when buying the phone.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by opera1(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Wow! That is beautiful.
I don't prayed my phone get lost though but let me verify my MI account

16 Likes

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olabodmit:

It seems like you are also from Niger.
There is nothing your redpill can do cus the ball is My hand � grin grin
You think it would do anything huh..that was pun mister.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Sebastine1994(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Op I can see your phone number, but u dey hide the guy number.

Just tell him to send small something. Before giving it to him, make em suffer small, what if na iPhone

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Sebastine1994(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
tolakush92:

Bro which of the Igbo are you smoking

It's Niger Republic not Niger state

Can't you see the country calling code
Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by NnamdiN: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
It's my property. Won't give out no code. Return my property mehn

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by heed101(m): 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please does Infinix has this kind of security?

33 Likes

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
heed101:

Is infinix a phone

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Olabodmit: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
quote author=tolakush92 post=109275894].

Is infinix a phone [/quo

Lol grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Uyi168: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2022
Jafar1:
U nor see the country code??
+227

6 Likes

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by aysnoopy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olabodmit:
These are the screenshot of conversation with the Niger guy
Please, teach me how to lock my phone with my Xiaomi account

3 Likes

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Ola17: 2:20pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olabodmit:
No be very phone dem dey steal and get away with it. Respect to Xiaomi cloud account

Don’t think you are being a ‘good guy’ by giving him the unlock code, you will be encouraging robbery. It is either he sends the phone to you or return it to where he bought it. People steal phones because there’s an easy market for them and we must do all we can to discourage such.

A lot of people have lost their lives because robbers wanted their phones. Doesn’t matter if you’ve moved on or not; please don’t give out that code!

474 Likes 48 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by NotKnown: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2022
Lol.

It's funny and surprising at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by tonak(m): 2:30pm On Jan 11, 2022
What if he was the one that stole the phone in the first instance or he knows the people that did? Don't be too trusting.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by Randerl: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
heed101:

Whatz That?
Is That A Type of Liquid Detergent?

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Stolen Phone Of 2 Years Was Found In Niger Republic by DAramis: 2:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
tolakush92:

Is infinix a phone
����� cry cry

Fatality. So people like us using low budget chico phone no get hope.
Na to upgrade then

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane / Top 5 Cheap Smart Phones In Nigeria Priced Under N40,000 (february 2015) / How To Activate Mtn Welcome Back: N200 For 1gb, N1000 For 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.