Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

How I Was Introduced To Homosexuality - Lagos Gay Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Introduced To Homosexuality - Lagos Gay Pastor (490 Views)

Gay Pastor, Elijah Emenendu Sodomises 3 Brothers / 2 Gay Boys Tied, Beaten & Flogged On The Street Of Okija For Homosexuality / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Introduced To Homosexuality - Lagos Gay Pastor by Doveleakng(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2019
A General Overseer of a Pentecostal church, Prince Chisodirim Ezuma and Founder of Jesus Intervention Household Ministry, has sensationally revealed that many clerics are gay. Ezuma who, at the moment, is being held by the police for infecting a young man, Ikem Anthony Shedrack, 16, with HIV, through anal sex, (although he denies this), attributed his ordeal to a deliberate frame-up by his sin partner. He also revealed how another “man of God” introduced him to the act.

“It is reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate” (1 Corinthians 5:1, NIV), Paul the Apostle noted in his letter to the Corinthians. If he were to write a similar letter today, he would, definitely, address it to pastors of whatever doctrinal colouration.

https://www.dovebulletin.com/2019/04/how-i-was-introduced-to-homosexuality.html

Re: How I Was Introduced To Homosexuality - Lagos Gay Pastor by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2019
Ptuee

(1) (Reply)

Two Friends Confined For Allegedly Gang Raping 19-years Old Girl / 16-year-old Girl Allegedly Raped By A 35-year-old Man / Baby With Deformity, Dies 30 Minutes After Birth In Abia - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.