Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Incomprehensible! What Is Happening? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incomprehensible! What Is Happening? (724 Views)

If You Use These Back Then And You Are Still Single, What's Happening? / What's Happening To Our Men? / What Is Happening With Our Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incomprehensible! What Is Happening? by Wislet(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2010
Hey guys, I couldn't find a more suitable section to post this topic other than here. The question is: WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE FAMILY CALLED AFRICA? Why is there so much hatred amongst us. I happened to visit- for the first time anyway- a Ghanaian site, to find out how their forums are, their life, recent happenings, culture, etc, Only to stumble on this particular topic which was treated with much passion! What has happened all of a sudden? The United Africa I used to know is now a mere illusion? What is really the problem Why so much hate talk? Almost anywhere you turn it's there. Big Brother Africa is no exception!! I thought it's supposed to bridge the gap. Instead it seems to be worsening the situation! Honestly Africans, I don't know where we are heading to. Let's not give foreigners the space to wreak havoc amongst us, while we KNOWINGLY turn the other cheek. May God help our occasional childish ways! Just check out this link, http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ghana/TIENMCTS49H5Q9Q6A
Re: Incomprehensible! What Is Happening? by Sissy3(f): 12:47am On Sep 12, 2010
what was the issue about?
Re: Incomprehensible! What Is Happening? by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 13, 2010
/

(1) (Reply)

Change And Leadership In The Family / Too Much Television May Shorten Your Life / Let Me Show You 97 Steps To A Happy Relationship !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.