Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,084 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Wonder-generation. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wonder-generation. (223 Views)

Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� / Beautiful Emu Eggs Nature's Wonder / INEC Ekiti Wonder Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonder-generation. by TheIkoro(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Attached is a reply from that which is supposed to be one of the leading universities in the world. Kinds of confirms, doesn't it? (I'm addressing those of you that have an iota of common sense between your ears) my suspicions of the extent to which a most accursed of all generations has gotten, all in an effort to make sure I do NOTHING with life but sit tied down in the land of Ikadan - LITERALLY!! To that extent where even fake web-sites of both universities and potential employers are built, that I may waste all time applying to both in vain.

Or is the attached mail just a case of English-speaking nations no longer knowing anything of their own language?

That an entire generation can be so foolish.....Wonder. Wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder. Wonder, wonder, wonder, wonder. Till you turn to wonder-land.

Ikoro Iyineleda (5th of April, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

JEE Main Response Sheet 2019 / Firstbank Empowers Over 7000 Students On Financial Literacy / Upgrade Ur 2019 Jamb Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.