Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� (2485 Views)

Where Is The Ball Placed? / Sacrifice Placed In Front Of A.A Akingbade, LAUTECH Professor's Office (Photos) / Ilelolawa Oluwatobi: Pupil Draws President Buhari With A Pen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Any on
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by slimjohn2k5: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2023
because the pen tilts downward at the back making the inks flow back

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Obiedun(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Yes now
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
I had no idea 🤯

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Offpointng: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lovecars501:
Any on

Why it stops working is cuz ur depleting some spiritual laws and remember they said the walls have ears
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is the ink in a biro that watery?

6 Likes

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by DevilishMan: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2023
Because your prick is also touching the wall when you write.

4 Likes

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by SporaD8: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

Pen's ink obeys the Law of gravity.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Felimax(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gravity!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Sirmwill: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
When you think you had seen the possible offpoints a human can render and you see offpointng 's comment

😒

4 Likes

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by slimjohn2k5: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Lovecars501:

Then ask yourself y people fling the pen forward for it to write.

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by iHateFraudsters: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sirmwill:
When you think you had seen the possible offpoints a human can render and you see offpointng 's comment

😒

I tire o.

E be like say op just graduated from using a pencil to a pen.

He's probably a junior secondary school student.

Na these Kain people we dey share nairaland with.

No wonder 🤔

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Blitzking: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gravity

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by swaqq(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gravity

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by akwesenana: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
Joshphen5rr:
Vfy
How much you don win?
Why you never buy Nairaland? angry
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
Sirmwill:

😒
Easy naaa!
grin

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by youngrichnigga: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
The ink is a fluid, and the inclination angle when the book is placed on the vertical wall to be written alters the flow of ink to the ballpoint. However, on calligraphy pens, this is eliminated beacuse the ink is taken direct from the inkpot to write ✍️✍️✍️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by hakym619(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
If I turn my read receipts off on WhatsApp to see a status and then turn it back on, will my name appear as having seen it already
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by royalair(m): 12:13am On Aug 27, 2023
Gravity in action. When the pen is in a horizontal position. There's little or no gravity but in a vertical position gravity acts on it. I stand to be corrected though wink

2 Likes

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by udede(m): 2:10am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovecars501:

if it's watery enough to flow down to the ball to effect your writing when tilted properly, its also watery enough to flow backward when tilted wrongly ,

1 Like

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by itsme01: 3:49am On Aug 27, 2023
Only in a ball pen, and due to gravity limiting the ink getting to the ball

3 Likes

Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by falcon01: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2023
Lovecars501:
Any on
how old are you? No it doesn't even matter you are old to be insulted.

But I'll let this slide

Let me put it in such a way you'll understand when the pen is placed on the wall, the ink stops flowing to the tip of the pen so when it stops flowing the pen stops working but if you tilt it upwards it will start working again. Remember that next time you place a pen on the wall and it stops working, its better to find a flat surface and write what you want 😉 🍻
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by wittywriter: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2023
Sirmwill:
😒
Lolz

DevilishMan:

iHateFraudsters:

I tire o.

No wonder 🤔

Wittyness
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Judybash93(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Short answer... Gravity
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Elliotwaveforec: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

I tire o.

No wonder 🤔
Quiet there! Na you be slow poke; the OP is a critical thinker.

Kudos to brilliant replies up there.
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by iHateFraudsters: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Quiet there! Na you be slow poke; the OP is a critical thinker.

Kudos to brilliant replies up there.

Okponu
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by blowjohn(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2023
Capillary movement
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by 10kooo: 5:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
itsme01:
Only in a ball pen, and due to gravity limiting the ink getting to the ball
mohammed safiu Oyedele
why did you and your father Ishola raped your nephew and mother Musili ?
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
falcon01:
how old are you? No it doesn't even matter you are old to be insulted.

But I'll let this slide

Let me put it in such a way you'll understand when the pen is placed on the wall, the ink stops flowing to the tip of the pen so when it stops flowing the pen stops working but if you tilt it upwards it will start working again. Remember that next time you place a pen on the wall and it stops working, its better to find a flat surface and write what you want 😉 🍻
Thanks, but were you going to insult me before?😂
Re: Any One Ever Wonder Why A Pen Stops Working When The Book Is Placed On A Wall?� by Lovecars501(m): 1:06pm On Aug 28, 2023
DevilishMan:
You are a devilish man for sure😂😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniben Pume Results. / Unical Law Student, Shot Dead By Suspected Cultist / ASUU Declares Nationwide Strike !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.