Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him (594 Views)

19-year-old Kenyan Man Nailed To A Tree For Stealing Radio / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Lady Drugged & Gang Raped By Her Boyfriend And His Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by Ritzy10(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
Everyone on the run after a little boy crashed from a tree while playing with his friends.

According to a viral video on social media, a little boy was tricked by his friends while using a tree branch as a swing (jangulover).

The little boy on reaching the ground, led to the disperse of everyone on the play ground including the person that was filming them.

According to speculations, the boy might have suffered an internal bleeding and bruises with the way he walked back home.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/little-boy-crashes-from-a-tree-while-playing-with-friends-see-what-happened-next/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by Ritzy10(f): 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
cry

Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by henryadroit: 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
cry
Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by Olalan(m): 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
The guy needs medical attention that's a big impact on his body

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by dollytino4real(f): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2019
Tarzan the jungle boy on the making
Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by Ritzy10(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Little Boy Crashes From A Tree While Playing, His Friends Ignore Him by Homeboiy: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
That small fall

U know how many times I fall for trees wey I no tell my parents

Well it's obvious children of these days no dey eat better food again, only noodles

We go eat 2weeks akpu wey don get iterebe

I strong sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

‘many Killed’ As Boko Haram Raids Magumeri Without Opposition For 4 hrs / Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" / A Careless Driver Crush Three Kids To Death At Oba In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.