Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" (595 Views)

Nigerian Caught With Fake US Dollars, Arrested In South Africa (Photo) / Nigerian Caught With 90gm MDMA In Bengaluru / Nigerian Caught With Drugs In Italy Bites Off Policeman's Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by Muttee: 5:14pm On May 05, 2019
Death Sentence For Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by Muttee: 5:20pm On May 05, 2019
Naaa waaa
Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by donbachi(m): 5:30pm On May 05, 2019
They should throw him into the lions den and let them do justice to him...i no even know wetin dey give dem mind.
Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by Nukilia: 5:32pm On May 05, 2019
I trust Indians, they'll just harvest his organs and donate it to other people who needs it...

Heart, lungs, kidney, ... Etc
Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by Elagancy: 5:40pm On May 05, 2019
la drugs la death
Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:05pm On May 05, 2019
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....."

Someone help me complete it. They have sealed my mouth: grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught With Tons Of Cocaine In New Delhi, India "Death Sentence" by Auxtin85(m): 7:10pm On May 05, 2019
India don’t sentence drug traffickers to death, I don’t believe this news

(1) (Reply)

Four Teenagers Who Stabbed 16-year-old Boy Sent To Jail Totaling 71 Years (pic) / BREAKING: Bandits Kill 16 In Zamfara On Sallah Day / 40-year Old Man Who Raped 13-year-old Girl In Rivers Arraigned In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.