Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode (35158 Views)

APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Convention: Billboards, Banners Of GYB, Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo Flood Abuja / Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by SarkinYarki: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2019
of Tiunubu thinks we will leave Northern candidate and vote either he or Osinbanjo they must be mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Afamed: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:
deomelo and sarrki will always be happy venerating the kaliphate.
cc lzaa
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Slave is even good self.. they are rags.. use and dump
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Dshocker(m): 9:24am On Apr 07, 2019
So true about this
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Amuocha: 9:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by tstx(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2019
We are all slaves to the NORTH

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by hammerFC: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2019
Bloody Slaves.

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by sammieddi(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by obailala(m): 9:29am On Apr 07, 2019
First it was Reno, now FFK, the 2 usual suspects. These PDP pawns are just pained deluded losers.

Meanwhile this is coming from the twerps who just funished gobbling on the poo of another fulani man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Ifesinachi22(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2019
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]

Atiku that you, FFK support is a Southerner ba?
Ffk is an attention seeking bastard cocaine sniffing vagabond charlatan.

PMB is more Northern than Atiku.
Atiku is more Southern than PMB.

If you know you know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by majamajic(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2019
RichBoy247:
After all the noise and chest beating by Igbos, they could not present a Presidential candidate. The best they could do was to be VP to a Cameroonian bisexual. Now, tell me who the slave is.

Igbos has the highest number of presidential candidates in the just concluded election. go and go through all the 72 presidential candidates.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Westsida: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2019
tesppidd:
After whipping up too many sentiments against Buhari;

*Buhari is sending Fulani herdsmen to kill Christians.

*Buhari wants to Islamist Nigeria.

*Buhari is on life support.

*Buhari is not actually Buhari but Buhari is Jibrin Al Sudan from Sudan.

All that did not work and he won his second term,

Now the new story is

*"Buhari would never hand power to the South"

*Buhari has used and dumped Tinubu.

*Anybody who supports Buhari is a slave to the North but anybody who supports Atiku or Kwonkwoso is a patriotic citizen who is a friend to Nigeria.

Haba Wailers!!

You need to understand one thing bro. The children of hate are daft.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by mozona(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2019
True talk
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by ednut1(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2019
Yen yen
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by hammerFC: 9:35am On Apr 07, 2019
THESE ARE THE LAST REMAINING SLAVES OF OUR TIME.

THEY SQUAT LIKE BITCHES AND BEND THEIR BACK FOR THEIR FELLOW MAN.

THE SODOMITES.

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by hoopLA: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

PMB is more Northern than Atiku.
Atiku is more Southern than PMB.

If you know you know

Anything to make you sleep at night.

Is Atiku from the North? Yes or No?

All this "if you know" rubbish won't spare your acute ignorance this early morning.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Truthbites: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2019
They are afonjas
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by win3k: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2019
Tell us something new, why do Nigerians always repeat rubbish that everyone already knows for decades!
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by contigiency(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Who freed this mad man from chains?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by SjMbula(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
True
Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by paparazzi1987(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2019
this guy no kuku get sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by GavelSlam: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2019
majamajic:

Igbos has the highest number of presidential candidates in the just concluded election. go and go through all the 72 presidential candidates.

And they got a total of 72 votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Truthbites: 9:40am On Apr 07, 2019
hammerFC:
THESE ARE THE SLAVES OF OUR TIME.

THEY SQUAT LIKE BITCHES AND BEND THEIR BACK FOR THEIR FELLOW MAN.

Real slaves, I would have added mumus, but I don't want to sound insulting

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by hammerFC: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2019
THE PUSSY OF UBIMA.

AMAECHI IS THE BIGGEST PUSSY OF DEM ALL.

1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by Jonegonu: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2019
This man most be a curse to his family after supporting atiku in the 2019 election is coming out now to call some southern people slaves for supporting Buhari. The people you just called slaves and you who is the slave here. Mad man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by OKorowanta: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2019
PapalsBulls:
[s][/s]

Atiku that you, FFK support is a Southerner ba?
Ffk is an attention seeking bastard cocaine sniffing vagabond charlatan.

The guy na mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by iammo(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2019
grin

I pity his igbo followers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by KelB(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
Delivers to your door step

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by hammerFC: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2019
iammo:
grin

I pity his igbo followers

DONT PITY US, WE ARE NOT COWARDS.

FUNNY ENOUGH, AS STUPID AS OKOROCHA IS, HE NEVER BENDS HIS BACK TO BUHARI.

I GUESS HE IS NOT GAY, JUST STUPID.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by papparatzzi2013: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2019
See Sifia Pain Syndrome SPS

The mofo supported Atikulooter and he lost out and he is here screaming slave like Ipigs.����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode by fredoooooo: 9:47am On Apr 07, 2019
We don hear , see next level madness , oga go and smoke ya coke and drink ya tramadol ... Omo ale grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Owerri / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Graduation Ceremony At Atlanta Metropolitan College / Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.