Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

”yahoo Boys Should Stop Buying My Cds”- Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”yahoo Boys Should Stop Buying My Cds”- Simi (331 Views)

Why Yahoo Boys Should Never Be Encouraged Or Supported / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / Yahoo Boys Should Not Be Arrested, It’s A Game - Gifty Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”yahoo Boys Should Stop Buying My Cds”- Simi by Marketseller: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nigerian artiste, Simisola, has shared her opinion and cleared the air about internet fraud. The singer explained that Nigerians need to change their mindset about Yahoo boys if the world need to see the country differently.

The singer who made this known on live stream via Instagram stated that internet fraud is wrong and there is no need creating an excuse for it by making the crime look good.

In the midst of the talk, a fan told her that internet fraudsters are the ones buying her songs and watching her videos on YouTube.

In reply to the fan, the singer stated that if the internet fraudsters are going to rationalise doing wrong by claiming that they buy her songs, they should stop patronizing her songs or watching her videos...https://tarajmediahub.com/yahoo-boys-should-stop-buying-my-cds-simi

(1) (Reply)

Naija Hit Songs Dj Mix 30 2019 Afro Beat In 10mins / These Six Africans Made the 2019 TIME 100 List / Popular Prophet Reveals What Will Happen To Women Who Scream God’s Name During S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.