Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,967 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote (870 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Sanwo-Olu: I Once Worked As A Plumber 30 Years Ago / ‘I Once Sold Bread,’ Makinde Gives Reason For Not Chasing Traders Off The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by sarrki(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2019
VIDEO: I once withdrew $10m cash just to look at —Aliko Dangote
Published
Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, on Saturday, revealed that he once withdrew $10 million just to look at it and prove to himself that he was indeed rich.

He said this at the Mo Ibrahim governance weekend in Abidjan, while he was chatting with the convener, Ibrahim.

In the video, which was shared on the YouTube page of the Mo Ibrahim Foundation, Dangote said, “The way it is that when you first start business, your target is to make your first million. Fine, I did that.

READ ALSO: Scrap your post, Senegal President Sall tells prime minister

“After a year or so, I realised that I had much more, and I said ok, fine, all these numbers are just written numbers.

“One day I went to a bank, and at that time, there were no restrictions, and I wrote a cheque and cashed $10m from the bank and put it in the boot of my vehicle, and I went home and I opened it and I looked at $10m and I said ‘now I believe I have money’.”

He added that he returned the money to the bank the next day.

See video:

https://punchng.com/video-i-once-withdrew-10m-cash-just-to-look-at-aliko-dangote/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by sarrki(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
N some people will say money no dey make person Craze

God give us our daily bread with contentment

Everyone is blessed in his or her own way

Thank him for every situation you are in

Remember death every minute

Coz you have you don’t all must surely taste it

Remembering death will make us be contented

4 Likes

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2019
It is a good thing to have money in your side but best to engage wealth.
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by hisexcellency34: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Trash

1 Like

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
grin
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Trash
What's trashy about it?
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by sarrki(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
CodeSapien:
What's trashy about it?

You get time sha

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by talktrue1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
You can do anything with your money when you are rich but its riaky. What if armed robbera got you that day, the story would have been different
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by amaniro: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
You want to intimidate we that dont have money right?

Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by chriskosherbal(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2019
O God I would love to have that feeling someday soon soon ..

Chaiii money is good there is a particular feeling it brings that nothing can substitute for.
Re: I Once Withdrew $10m Cash Just To Look At —aliko Dangote by bastardmod: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
sarrki:
N some people will say money no dey make person Craze

God give us our daily bread with contentment

Everyone is blessed in his or her own way

Thank him for every situation you are in

Remember death every minute

Coz you have you don’t all must surely taste it

Remembering death will make us be contented

Abeg park well

Money is good. Which one be craze?

(1) (Reply)

Kogi election: I will sue and jail Yahaya Bello says Senator Dino Melaye / Dickson Snubs Goodluck Jonathan, Ignores His Phone Calls / Distribution Of Food To The Idp's In Katsina State By Aisha Buhari(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.