Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Yahweh Is The Greatest God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yahweh Is The Greatest God (293 Views)

Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return / The Laughter Of Yahweh: I Am The Deceiver / If Yahweh Is The Only God, Who Is He Jealous Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahweh Is The Greatest God by chrissylva(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yahweh is more powerful than all the gods combined together..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is The Greatest God by Dami12345: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lol. Really. Then how come he always has his plans messed up by a creature he created called devil?

2 Likes

Re: Yahweh Is The Greatest God by johnydon22(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2019
For the fact you need to reassure this to yourself all the time, speaks a lot about the insecurity you inherited from this deity

1 Like

Re: Yahweh Is The Greatest God by OtemAtum: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2019
Yahweh is not even as powerful as I am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahweh Is The Greatest God by Aaronsrod: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2019
My Yahweh can beat up Krishna, Allah and Thor all put together all at once at the same time.

If you knew what He did to the Midianites, Jebusites, Amalekites, Moabites, Ammonites and Peruzzites ou would be fearing Him and worshipping Him instead of saying joke tingz.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-pope Benedict XVI Breaks Silence On Church's Sex Abuse Crisis... / Time Will Tell / Want To Worship On The Island?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.