Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) (52392 Views)

Lady Wearing Bra Supports For Atiku And Peter Obi / Corper Timinipre Isaac Indiamaowei Erects Statue Of Governor Wike In Rivers / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Dino98: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Onlinealaba:
He came out victorious against all obstacles, that's the Paramount

With Federal Might they could not remove him.

Wike na man!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by showafrica(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
maberry:
You have the people of rivers state behind you
Amaechi also had the people behind him until he won a 2nd term and lost his mind and became bigger than the people
Don't be like Amaechi

Like Rochester in Imo, I don't really know what usually happens to them during second term.
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by edmund77: 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
congratulation my governor
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Only if this experience will make you repent from evil..

All of u are evil men..

U all kill to gain power..

Give your life to God.. Let Him protect and lead you properly..

Or else one day karma at it's pick
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Eclement(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
"The crying governor.."
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
GTtruth:
you don't know anything in politics, I know you like been a slave to those Yoruba party but I swear I know you are not from South so please if you south south rejecting your kind just know you are not needed, may God help you to think well. #GT#

How I wish your south south believe can transform to love been that it's Christian dominated region, but the revise is the case, the worst region, the people with so much hate, corruption, killings, hunger etc.
The people that sees corruption as a normal thing.
Suffering and smiling people
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Dino98:

With Federal Might they could not remove him.

Wike na man!!!

Because they were busy challenging themselves in the Court and wike took advantage of that otherwise wike would've gone if APC had a candidate contesting
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Dino98: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
desiredhome:

Because they were busy challenging themselves in the Court and wike took advantage of that otherwise wike would've gone if APC had a candidate contesting

so u think but we will never know....
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by GTtruth(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
desiredhome:

How I wish your south south believe can transform to love been that it's Christian dominated region, but the revise is the case, the worst region, the people with so much hate, corruption, killings, hunger etc.
The people that sees corruption as a normal thing.
Suffering and smiling people
the worst region and you been a south south that makes you worst, if people like can be more enlighten I don't think South's south will be the worst region, it seems the likes of ameachi, akpabio, Osho, uduaghan and all your fellow lunatics thinks same way you think, that's why you have decided to sell the small birthright God give to us to ur benefactor, no problem I pray you don't go same way okorocha goes, I just pray for you #GT#
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
GTtruth:
the worst region and you been a south south that makes you worst, if people like can be more enlighten I don't think South's south will be the worst region, it seems the likes of ameachi, akpabio, Osho, uduaghan and all your fellow lunatics thinks same way you think, that's why you have decided to sell the small birthright God give to us to ur benefactor, no problem I pray you don't go same way okorocha goes, I just pray for you #GT#

One thing that is common among your type is you see yourself as saint while others are evil because they have different opinion (bigotry)
The aforementioned politicians are lunatics because they are not in your party even when they contributed to the society, I think you need some brain examination.
Despite all the acclaimed "our oil," our money yet Port Harcourt and major cities in the South are now cabbage cities, no good road, people breathing in sooth in place of carbon dioxide, increase in crimes etc
Suffering and Smiling people
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww crocodile and looting tears undecided undecided

Wike seems to have a true heart for Rivers State. He is not called "Mr Projects" for the fun of it o.
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 9:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kindly create employment for us. There are no jobs in Rivers state sir
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by GTtruth(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
desiredhome:

One thing that is common among your type is you see yourself as saint while others are evil because they have different opinion (bigotry)
The aforementioned politicians are lunatics because they are not in your party even when they contributed to the society, I think you need some brain examination.
Despite all the acclaimed "our oil," our money yet Port Harcourt and major cities in the South are now cabbage cities, no good road, people breathing in sooth in place of carbon dioxide, increase in crimes etc
Suffering and Smiling people
. hhhm my party lol I'm not a card carrying member of any party for your information, I just feel you don't make a party which I feel is not national, a regional party to attain a nationalistic party, APC is not a national party, when it comes to sharing juicy positions they leave the south south behind and either go for west or North, I can't be a party to such barbaric act and been a bigotry, just say what you feel but I tell you, you will be in your house someday and a northerner will come and disperse you all in the name of been Democratic, my guy PDP has a more matured mentality to this blood sucking regional APC party, so my guy don't feel your side of the stories is not taken but realistically we need a stake in the government of the day, PMB knows thats why he said he will take everybody along in his acceptance speech so wise up, because even your Darling PMB knows much about APC been a regional party than a national party
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
GTtruth:
. hhhm my party lol I'm not a card carrying member of any party for your information, I just feel you don't make a party which I feel is not national, a regional party to attain a nationalistic party, APC is not a national party, when it comes to sharing juicy positions they leave the south south behind and either go for west or North, I can't be a party to such barbaric act and been a bigotry, just say what you feel but I tell you, you will be in your house someday and a northerner will come and disperse you all in the name of been Democratic, my guy PDP has a more matured mentality to this blood sucking regional APC party, so my guy don't feel your side of the stories is not taken but realistically we need a stake in the government of the day, PMB knows thats why he said he will take everybody along in his acceptance speech so wise up, because even your Darling PMB knows much about APC been a regional party than a national party

The only thing I can say is Nigeria is still primitive and not ready for democracy, tribalism and religion is a measure concern, when you are can't tolerate another person but you want to be tolerated.
APC now a blood sucking party by your analysis, and what is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
GTtruth:

The only thing I can say is Nigeria is still primitive and not ready for democracy, tribalism and religion is a measure concern, when you are can't tolerate another person but you want to be tolerated.

APC now a blood sucking party by your analysis, and what is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by GTtruth(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
desiredhome:

you are just knowing now we are not ready for democracy tell that to your side party APC for a shared Nigeria political seat in order to avoid these long statement from two matured youth, I'm tired of making you see reasons why we need more than APC or PDP to know what the south needs I mean south south not the east or west. the best we need now is re-integration into the system or we still count APC regional and blood sucking party, now defend the killing in zamfara, borno rivers, benue, akwaibom or for what, my guy let's leave this and be wise up to tell the truth don't just reply just because u feel u are educated or skilled in writting, think of ur future pls#GT#
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
GTtruth:
you are just knowing now we are not ready for democracy tell that to your side party APC for a shared Nigeria political seat in order to avoid these long statement from two matured youth, I'm tired of making you see reasons why we need more than APC or PDP to know what the south needs I mean south south not the east or west. the best we need now is re-integration into the system or we still count APC regional and blood sucking party, now defend the killing in zamfara, borno rivers, benue, akwaibom or for what, my guy let's leave this and be wise up to tell the truth don't just reply just because u feel u are educated or skilled in writting, think of ur future pls#GT#

The truth is until we do the right thing the situation remain the same, it's the mentality and mindset of the the people, development comes from developed minds. Until we remove greed from amongst us nothing will change. There are a lot allocations that comes in to South.
The NDDC, the Niger Delta Ministry, 13% derivation, etc are all geared towards developing the Niger Delta/South South, how come the region is still messed up? Where are the funds going to? Instead you hear, how children of these people are wasting the money, you will still be the one shouting leave him alone, is he the only one stealing? It is our turn bla bla bla....
Funny enough, when the South South man was at the helm of affair in this Country what exactly did he change or implement knowing that we are being deprived.
Like I said before, as beautiful as Abuja is, even if you triple the amount used to make it that beautiful to South South, it can never be like Abuja, yet we will complain and complain.

I tire abeg.
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by GTtruth(m): 3:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
desiredhome:

The truth is until we do the right thing the situation remain the same, it's the mentality and mindset of the the people, development comes from developed minds. Until we remove greed from amongst us nothing will change. There are a lot allocations that comes in to South.
The NDDC, the Niger Delta Ministry, 13% derivation, etc are all geared towards developing the Niger Delta/South South, how come the region is still messed up? Where are the funds going to? Instead you hear, how children of these people are wasting the money, you will still be the one shouting leave him alone, is he the only one stealing? It is our turn bla bla bla....
Funny enough, when the South South man was at the helm of affair in this Country what exactly did he change or implement knowing that we are being deprived.
Like I said before, as beautiful as Abuja is, even if you triple the amount used to make it that beautiful to South South, it can never be like Abuja, yet we will complain and complain.

I tire abeg.
points taken but the same south man GEJ done alot generally to every spheres of the entire geopolitical zone exluding the South, he was part of the govt that brought in amnesty, he did stuffs in North he had a all zones reping in his govt accordingly, that's what we just need PMB to do, for the platform given to the south to make it more attractive my guy it's not given to minority party it's given to Majority and ppl I mentioned before now are all in the majority party tiill date so that question should be channeled to them, ameachi, akpabio, and the rest have answers to that, so guy let's stop feeling the youth in South are the problem instead take our foolish leaders who in turn are greedy, do u ever believe a man like Osho who preach one man one vote, no godfatherism could now be the centre of a failed govt now? I like ur analysis but try just look inward, we don't need this govt of the day bro #GT#
Re: Governor Wike In Tears: I Will Never Take Your Supports For Granted (Photos) by desiredhome: 6:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
GTtruth:
points taken but the same south man GEJ done alot generally to every spheres of the entire geopolitical zone exluding the South, he was part of the govt that brought in amnesty, he did stuffs in North he had a all zones reping in his govt accordingly, that's what we just need PMB to do, for the platform given to the south to make it more attractive my guy it's not given to minority party it's given to Majority and ppl I mentioned before now are all in the majority party tiill date so that question should be channeled to them, ameachi, akpabio, and the rest have answers to that, so guy let's stop feeling the youth in South are the problem instead take our foolish leaders who in turn are greedy, do u ever believe a man like Osho who preach one man one vote, no godfatherism could now be the centre of a failed govt now? I like ur analysis but try just look inward, we don't need this govt of the day bro #GT#

It's ok,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Supporters Block Roads In Bayelsa Ahead Of PDP Swearing In / Peter Obi visits Sheikh Guni At His Residence In Kaduna (Pictures) / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.