Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

A Life Time Investment Is Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Life Time Investment Is Here (768 Views)

Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM / Activecode Investment Is Real - Investment / 4 Dangerous Signs Revealing Your Investment Is At Great Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life Time Investment Is Here by EndlessLove4liv(f): 5:13am On Apr 07, 2019
‬ Have you ever bought from a shop or referred someone to a tailor and the shop owner or the tailor pays you for shopping with them and referring someone as well. What if i tell you that I'm into partnership with a company that pays me for shopping with them and referring people to shop as well, would you be interested? Lemme tell you a little about this company.
The company I partner with is called *Longrich Bioscience International*
It's the Largest Manufacturing company in The Whole Asia
We currently signed an MOU with the Lagos state government to establish a Smart Factory in Lekki which will be Launched this year.. So we are seeking.. Vibrant partners who will join us in wealth creation for sub-Saharan Africa..
*LONGRICH CORPORATE PROFILE*

Longrich is a multinational company with headquarters in China and branch offices in over 50 countries spanning USA, UK, EUROPE, ASIA, AFRICA etc renowned for manufacture of ISO and NAFDAC certified quality fast moving health, energy and daily consumable products.

Longrich produces under OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and ODM (original Design Manufacturer) for top Coys like TESCO, GSK, UNILEVER, MARKS & SPENCER, ELIZABETH ARDEN, AVON, ESTEE LAUDER, WALMART, CARRE FOUR etc. The Coy has 8 worldclass Research Institues in China, USA, Japan, France.
Longrich has a strategic plan to develop Africa with Nigeria, Cameroon, South Africa, Kenya as hubs for Western, Central, Southern, Eastern African Markets.

In May 2018, Longrich signed a deal with the Lagos state government to establish a $ 20m factory in the new Lekki free trade zone. Many newspapers carried the news about the foundation laying ceremony. You can also confirm this with a Google search if you wish to.

The new factory project in Lekki Nigeria that will serve the entire African continent is expected to be fully operational in the next few months.

Longrich is seeking strategic investors and partners to develop the business with.

The opportunities in Africa is huge, NOW is the time take advantage of this big emerging Market!
We have also signed a deal with the Akwa Ibom state Government to Build a warehouse.
[3/25, 20:28] ‪+234 906 288 2553‬: You shop daily, weekly, monthly and yearly from.different stores yet without getting paid and most times you refer a lot of people to those shops without even a *"thank you"* from them. But this is totally different from Longrich. Close up
Lux
Nivea cream
Cols shampoo
Barry’s tea
����let’s use these products as an example to the products you use at home at the moment.

These are mostly everyday MUST use products because we must brush, shower, cream our bodies. Others may not be everyday for you though. Ok, you always replace them at home whenever it finishes, I am 100% certain these companies are not even aware that you buy their products all the time.
I'm I right? �‍♀�‍♀�‍♀ Now i.know the next question you'll ask is *How will the company know when I shop and refer people to buy from them.*
Upon your registration you will be given a unique code that the company will identify you with.

Eg. NG01234567
Each time you want to buy or refer someone to Longrich you use that code
With that the company will know that i referred the person and i get paid
Re: A Life Time Investment Is Here by EndlessLove4liv(f): 5:17am On Apr 07, 2019
Chat me up let get started. https:///D7YgJdYgp6R9QVWGkTlQUv

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Youth 'aluta' Wins Virtual Stock Market Competition On Easykobo / Two(2)days Bonaza Order At Ebay @315 / Wow 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex With BQ For N33M With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.