Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM (1126 Views)

Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group / Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by Dankachi: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dw Arerben global investment Ltd is a forex trading/investment company where people invest globally and get 20%,70% and 700% on monthly,quarterly & yearly
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by MikeMicheal(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
Dankachi:
Dw Arerben global investment Ltd is a forex trading/investment company where people invest globally and get 20%,70% and 700% on monthly,quarterly & yearly
SCAM
You saw 700% return and your sense didnt tell you it's a scam

If you doubt me, go and give them your money.
I WILL GLADLY LAUGH AT YOUR MISFORTUNE
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:

SCAM
You saw 700% return and your sense didnt tell you it's a scam

If you doubt me, go and give them your money.
I WILL GLADLY LAUGH AT YOUR MISFORTUNE

Before labelling anything as a "scam", you should do your research/DD first.
Have you done any?
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by MikeMicheal(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Before labelling anything as a "scam", you should do your research/DD first.
Have you done any?
WITH A WORKING BRAIN, YOU DON'T NEED TO.

IT IS GLARING!!!
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:
WITH A WORKING BRAIN, YOU DON'T NEED TO.

IT IS GLARING!!!

That's the kind of stupid "working brain" that has killed research in Nigeria and moved the country 5 centuries backward.
Why's Nigeria where it is today with so many "working brains" around?
The African man likes doing things upside down. That's how many of you claimed cure for covid-19 without stepping into any research lab.

See, I don't have any investment with them, but before you label them as scam, you need to do your research first.
That's how things are done where humans live.
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by TheWealthiestMan: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

That's the kind of stupid "working brain" that has killed research in Nigeria and moved the country 5 centuries backward.
The African man likes doing things upside down. That's how many of you claimed cure for covid-19 without stepping into any research lab.

See, I don't have any investment with them, but before you label them as scam, you need to do your research first.

Let's do research with your money, by investing in the "firm" with your money Nah. "Non-african man" cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by jesmond3945: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

he is right, you don't need anyone to tell you it is scam. Ponzi
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by MikeMicheal(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

It is obvious you are one of them.
SCAMMER! THIEF!
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
MikeMicheal:
It is obvious you are one of them.
SCAMMER! THIEF!

If that your rotten "working brain" brands one a scammer or a thief each time you are asked to engage in research, then you're not worthy to live amongst humans.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is occupied by creatures like you who should be in the game reserves entertaining the real humans on tourist visits.
I'm a medical professional, and I deal with verifiable facts, not hearsay from street urchins.
If you have any evidence showing they're running a dubious or ponzi scheme, you publish it here for all to see.
If you don't have, all you need is to keep quite.
Re: Who Has Heard And Invested In Or Her Money On DW Arerben Investment, Is It SCAM by MikeMicheal(m): 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

If that your rotten "working brain" brands one a scammer or a thief each time you are asked to engage in research, then you're not worthy to live amongst humans.
Unfortunately, Nigeria is occupied by creatures like you who should be in the game reserves entertaining the real humans on tourist visits.
I'm a medical professional, and I deal with verifiable facts, not hearsay from street urchins.
If you have any evidence showing they're running a dubious or ponzi scheme, you publish it here for all to see.
If you don't have, all you need is to keep quite.

SCAMMER! THIEF!!!

(1) (Reply)

Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation With Ankor Farms / Itech Coin (itc) / International Breweries Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.