Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) (49024 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Ex-Husband, Olakunle Churchill 'Son Of A Gardener' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by saucemanny(m): 5:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to blast her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill after she was accused of selling his car.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/tonto-blasts-ex-husband-after-she-accused-of-selling-his-car.html

You sold his car
You changed his son's name

You dey shout on top nothing...tontodikeh,the frustrated one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by franchasng: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Firstandonly:
how about olamida, basket mouth, AY, banky w (Samsung ambassador), bovi, 2 face, DJ exclusive, DJ cuppy, clearance Peter, young John, and all our footballers. omo the list plenty but as the rich once plenty Na so the poor once follow plenty
footballers playing in EPL, La Liga, French League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivise, etc are rich, remove them.

DJ Cuppy is not making money from her music endeavor, she is rich by birth undecided

Timaya is doing fine.

2face is not rich but very financially comfortable.

Banky W is far from being rich, he is just okay.

Basketmouth, AY, Bovi are buoyant but not rich.

Most of them are financially okay but they are not rich.

The rich ones are less than 1% and their riches come outside showbiz.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has continued to blast her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill after she was accused of selling his car.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/04/tonto-blasts-ex-husband-after-she-accused-of-selling-his-car.html

How did a small boy like Churchill Olakunle make his money?

This guy is an Obasanjo mule!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Just2endowed2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Biingoo:
He realized his wife still communicate with her ex. He went further to investigate and found out she had a child with him(ex) which she never told him about. He went further to investigate and realized his wife's family knows about the child and none of them told him about it. He was disappointed and called off the marriage

Nice things to do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ "sold it too"

Anyway, Tonto is a lesson to men.
No be every kind of craze you fit use prick or marriage humble. If you see some kind of craze, just leave them and move.

Tonto has been in the movie industry for years, yet her only friend is the weird Bobrisky that just showed up from nowhere. Churchill didn't wonder why she has no friends and family? Does he think he knows her more than them?

If you want to know a woman better, do not be deceived by how she treats you. Look at how she treats others...

And who told you she has no friends? I wonder how people talk so confidently of people's lives they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why do people hate this lady? Where did she go wrong? Was it her fault that Churchill cheated on her, abused her physically, etc? And she decided not to take it. Isn't it that old Prado that he bought for her? Nawa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Daeylar(f): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
So did she sell the car or did she not?
Her post reads like sarcasm and her usual anger

As long as the court continues to rule in her favour. I will continue to take her side that she is the better party in this her marriage drama.
I will never side a man that refused to take care of his child and had to be forced by the courts to do so.
And yet the churchill has to refused to do so.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Daeylar(f): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

And who told you she has no friends? I wonder how people talk so confidently of people's lives they don't know.

I just tire. They do it just to bash the person for no reason.
Even if she doesn't have any friends or family, Does it mean she is the wrong one in this marriage issue she is having with her ex?
Bringing in things that have no bearing with the issue on ground just to bash and attack Tonto for no reason.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by showafrica(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
cyndy1000:
She is never tired..

This one don pass hatred, I guess she still loves him

Lol, like you ve been in that condition before, when a woman is in love, you see all her childishness even the man becomes an ex
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Olibboy: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:
99% of all so called Nigerian celebrities are broke people just managing to survive but using social media to hype their broke images, yes I speak with authority knowing most of them in reality angry

The only few Nigerian celebrities doing well are:

1.) Wizkid (he should thank His God he went international and luckily entered American showbiz market

2.) Davido; family wealth + little international penetration

3.) Don Jazzy; his business sense saved him

4.) Psquare before their separation

5.) Flavor; his local shows, thanks to rich Igbos

6.) Genevieve Nnaji

7.) Linda Ikeji; the richest of them all

8.) E-money

9.) Tiwa Savage; thanks to Wizkid's help

Majority of others are struggling, so don't let their showoff online deceive you, focus on whatever you are doing with joy, you are better than most of them
wow! you registered on nairaland on my birthday. 10th of December
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ "sold it too"

No be every kind of craze you fit use prick or marriage humble. If you see some kind craze, just leave them and move.

Tonto has been in the movie industry for years, yet her only friend is the weird Bobrisky that just showed up from nowhere. Churchill didn't wonder why she has no friends and family? Does he think he knows her more than them?

If you want to know a woman better, do not be deceived by how she treats you. Look at how she treats others...
Exactly.Am tired of her incessant rants.Leave this man alone.She no dey tire? Always ready to fight.I thought her endorsement deals would have kept her busier.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by sweetilicious(f): 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
olatade:
there's a possibility these two might reconcile. they still love each other. both are finding it hard to move on.
I don't think so.They hate each other so bad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by filani(m): 6:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
cyndy1000:
She is never tired..

"The opposite of LOVE isn't HATE ,(when somebody hates you they STILL have strong feelings for you) the opposite of love is INDIFFERENCE!" - Rollo Tomassi

#RedPill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
From he was broke and you sponsored wedding to he has a 14 million car you stole.

Lies have a way of catching up
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Bruno3000(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol @ "sold it too"

No be every kind of craze you fit use prick or marriage humble. If you see some kind craze, just leave them and move.

Good thinking, Sweet write up. U are awesome.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by nogragra: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
IamD18:
She go blast tire, while Nigga be ballin happily.

Frustrated fvcktard!
Person we marry this one Don carry a dead partridge (aparo).
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by yawehoverall: 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
This man entered one chance by marring this lady, haba na, it has do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
franchasng:
footballers playing in EPL, La Liga, French League, Serie A, Bundesliga, Eredivise, etc are rich, remove them.

DJ Cuppy is not making money from her music endeavor, she is rich by birth undecided

Timaya is doing fine.

2face is not rich but very financially comfortable.

Banky W is far from being rich, he is just okay.

Basketmouth, AY, Bovi are buoyant but not rich.

Most of them are financially okay but they are not rich.

The rich ones are less than 1% and their riches come outside showbiz.

Did you just say AY is not rich?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
cyndy1000:
She is never tired..

Hmmm, that could be true. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by varyo: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
Let's stop discussing Tonto,she doesn't worth it
let go amfort out her issues.She still lives church hill.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by tammie24: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Biingoo:
He realized his wife still communicate with her ex. He went further to investigate and found out she had a child with him(ex) which she never told him about. He went further to investigate and realized his wife's family knows about the child and none of them told him about it. He was disappointed and called off the marriage
serious bro?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by tradepunter: 6:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Ikwere women are like this... I was once roped in with one, but had I break off the court marriage because of the stupid church system that makes it compulsory before traditional and white....shes is the most selfish and self centered idiot I ever came across .. I gave 3 million towards the planning and her and family never brought a dime, but rather asked for more... Nah me varnooo cuz my life is more greater than the 3 million..

She always want things her way and only her way.. Till this day , 2 years on she's so bitter and angry I totally completely moved on.. I will advise any man who's not from ikwere land should avoid trying to marry them.. I completely feel churchhill cuz he saved himself life time of pain and sorrow.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Thojan(m): 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please stop deceiving yourself and others...
franchasng:
Linda Ikeji is rich. She maybe experiencing some financial slow down but she is rich. She owns an evergreen media outfit; her blog. Her income via Google AdSense alone will pay many other Nigerian celebrities, I know about this because I know and don't ask for further evidence sir wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) by Thojan(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
I won't ooo. Lots of us are allergic to the truth. So i will pretend like what i just said is not true[quote author=Hotfreezer post=77340450][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Hangs Out With Lewis Hamilton In Spain / Wizkid’s Handsome First Son Boluwatife Looks Sharp In New Photos / See Jean-claude Van Damme's Epic Split Between Two Reversing Volvo Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.