Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

It Is An Insult For Anyone To Contest Reps Speaker With Me, I Should Emerge Unop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is An Insult For Anyone To Contest Reps Speaker With Me, I Should Emerge Unop (595 Views)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Church Times Article: It‘s An Insult For PMB To Claim To Be A Man Of Peace- Reno / It’s An Insult For Atiku To Promise Southwest SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is An Insult For Anyone To Contest Reps Speaker With Me, I Should Emerge Unop by ureportsAbuja: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
It Is An Insult For Anyone To Contest Reps Speaker With Me, I Should Emerge Unopposed – Gbajabiamila
http://247ureports.com/2019/04/it-is-an-insult-for-anyone-to-contest-reps-speaker-with-me-i-should-emerge-unopposed-gbajabiamila/
-
Frontline contender for the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives in the 9th National Assembly, Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila has assured that he will clinch the position effortlessly this time around, describing others vying for the position as non-starters who are only seeking to be noticed so as to be considered for other top positions in the House.
Re: It Is An Insult For Anyone To Contest Reps Speaker With Me, I Should Emerge Unop by Dannyset(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2019
PDP fake news at work

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Supreme Court Delivers Judgement On Rivers APC Primaries / Atiku Send Condolence Message To Dino Melaye Over Mother’s Death / Emir Sanusi's Response To False Allegations Laid Upon Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.