Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (19622 Views)

Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video) / There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners / Fashola: Linking Me With Naira Marley’s Flight Is Ridiculous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by dwilliams: 11:43am On Apr 07, 2019
g
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
I thought be granted an interview self not knowing it’s his social media team .
I heard of Presidents who cut shut their visits to run back to their country cos it’s on fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by namiji2598: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
NewBea:
But where is that her young fair bf? undecided
.his pocket is now unclad

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Teacher1776(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Oga, a corpse is better than you.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
how are we goin 2 know ur doing somethwhen we are not on twitter grin
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Action should be louder than words Mr. President! You shouldn't be the one to tell us you are working. It is visibly clear that you are doing nothing.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by tete7000(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
He should tell the world in concrete terms what he has done and stop making generalised statements...
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by OsuGanja(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2019
Like you have done anything positive to Nigeria as a a whole....

Abeg I sell 3D glasses...They can be used for watching movies,playing games and watching videos on your phone... Contact me if you’re interested...

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Abaje195(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2019
how are we going to know ur doing something when we are not on twitter grin
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by crossfm: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2019
Who did we offend in this country.peaple are been sloutered like chicken in nigeria yet our president has not considered the option of changing services chiefs to see if the situation will improve.how can we continue to do the same thing and expect a different result. shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Champneys: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari thunder fire you!

Bloody relic

You swore by the constitution and the Quran to protect folks... You have failed them time and time again!

God will judge you.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by gr8tone: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2019
This man works in a supernatural way. His work cannot be seen with the naked eye.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 07, 2019
So Python dance is not necessary here to prevent killings?

OK, it's like chicken they are slaughtering..

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by CEOwatazs: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
CEOwatazs:
president Muhammadu Buhari who is currently in Jordan has expresses dissatisfaction over various claims levied against him on the current killing in zamfara state. the president made this known through his tweeter handle saying it will ridiculous and unfair to suggest his not concern over the recent Happenings in zamfara.

stating clearly that the primary objective of a government is to ensure the protection of lives and properties of the citizens and his administration is fully doing it best at it.

It is ridiculous and unfair to suggest that I am not concerned about the situation in Zamfara, or doing anything ab… https:///jaSjqYf3UA

I made FP today..... happy Sunday to u all. thanks to the moderator that push' dx and thnkx to the spirit that motivated me to login and post DX despite bn in church.

please sm1 shul brief me on the step to step procedures on claiming my FP benefits
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
emmyw:
Who Is Managing This Man's Handle Self
It must be another sai babarian zombie with an iPhone.

cc lzaa sarrki yarimo deomelo adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Celebsnews: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2019
NewBea:

But where is that her young fair bf? undecided

He has been relegatee for a sugar Daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by christofashion1(m): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2019
It's a lie, my own Buhari could not have written these correct sentences on his own, as a matter of fact he's not aware of what is going on in your Naija... Baba dey Flex for river Jordan

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by albaniy1: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
TELL THEM MY MR PRESIDENT WE WILL KEPP PRAYING 4 ZAMFARA AND AM VERY SURE THAT ALLAH WILL ANSWER POUR PRAYERS
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by gurunlocker: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Well, he is actually saying the truth. He is doing something by not doing anything.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Bigii(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2019
He's not even aware of this tweet. Useless and lifeless man undecided

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by SaintM90(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Goat, you're doing something ofcos.. You're adding more armory to the killers to ensure they kill everyone!! Dan iska grin sad
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by omo1478(m): 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
CEOwatazs:
president Muhammadu Buhari who is currently in Jordan has expresses dissatisfaction over various claims levied against him on the current killing in zamfara state. the president made this known through his tweeter handle saying it will ridiculous and unfair to suggest his not concern over the recent Happenings in zamfara.

stating clearly that the primary objective of a government is to ensure the protection of lives and properties of the citizens and his administration is fully doing it best at it.

It is ridiculous and unfair to suggest that I am not concerned about the situation in Zamfara, or doing anything ab… https:///jaSjqYf3UA
Why is it that that any time Nigerians demand and answers to what is happening in the country. The president will not consider to dear answer our questions while when he is in the country. But immediately he travels outside the country, then, he now give an answer to our demand? Is he a foreign president or Nigerian president?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by YoungAncient1: 12:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mr President sir, kindly tell us in black and white what are doing. Shikena!!!
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Melison(m): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oga it is as clear as daylight that you are busy doing nothing!!
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kabongo1:
He is working hard on Twitter.

Sai zamfara

I wanted to ask if he knows what's tweeter... Village man
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by BanevsJoker(m): 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Auxtin85:
Please tell us what you are doing about it. Evil genius who loves to see people cry
I remember that movie. Bob-Manuel Udokwu.
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
Keep traveling Sir...

That plane crash on VP is a sign for you..

We are watching...and waiting
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Adaibeku(f): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:

It must be another sai babarian zombie with an iPhone.

cc lzaa sarrki yarimo deomelo adaibeku
hell wt dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Adedapo57: 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Buhari OK tell us now Wat are u doing but if u claim zamfara killing is ur primary concern and yet we haven't seen any tangible thing u have done pls what will happen to ur secondary Concern like employment for Nigerian youths
Ur roads that have turned to death traps
Electricity oops I heard ur work on Dat too very soon nigerians will start acquiring meters for 60k so that they can enjoy epileptic power supply
Sai Baba
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by BankyGee(m): 12:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Egbon park well! You're doing nothing...
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by Auxtin85(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
BanevsJoker:

I remember that movie. Bob-Manuel Udokwu.

You have been around for long bro
Re: Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari by fk001(m): 12:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sharap and do something about it, we don't need you fvcking tweet.

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Spent N5 Billion On Buhari’s Chatham House Speech, PDP Campaign Alleges / Fulani Community & Mumuye People Clash In Taraba,Houses Destroyed(photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister Of Canada On Gender Equality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.