Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners (1649 Views)

Soludo: South-Easterners Behind Insecurity In Anambra / A Call To South Easterners To Get Their PVC And Vote! / Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2021
just went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6601993/2nd-niger-bridge-opens-traffic and found out that the categories of igbos on this forum is full of hate.
Honestly I think those self acclaimed igbos on this forum don't even reside in the South East.
I recently passed by Onitsha and came across the Second Niger bridge and was so impressed by the speed of work that has been carried out, the bridge is almost near completion and even though I'm not a fan of Buhari but I must commend him on this one and this guy below has said it all
Rissimenky:
This is huge:

Developing that Onitsha - Asaba axis into a navigable waterway will create all types of businesses in that region, such as:

Tour boats and yachts for use/hire/sale.

Speed boats manufacturing and repair services

Local cruise ships which may go international

Goods and merchandise transportation

Waterfront resorts and hotels with boating and cruise facilities

See, Buhari is not just building a bridge over the Niger.

He is building an entirely new, world class Transport Ecosystem to serve the Eastern region and beyond.

This what we call development.

Kudos Mr President.
wink
Now what baffles me the most is the way these guys were still ranting on that thread and some even said it's a project on paper which shows how ignorant and deluded these folks are and this is the same set of people that will still complain of marginalization and being the most hated tribe.
With this I can see that there is nothing Buhari/FG can do to please these guys. No need forcing them to be together just give them their 5 states and let them secede and go their way so the country can have peace.
The support they had for the UGM shows you how most of them are deluded, ignorant and bitter.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Asgard73: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
just went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6601993/2nd-niger-bridge-opens-traffic and found out that the categories of igbos on this forum is full of hate.
Honestly I think those self acclaimed igbos on this forum don't even reside in the South East.
I recently passed by Onitsha and came across the Second Niger bridge and was so impressed by the speed of work that has been carried out, the bridge is almost near completion and even though I'm not a fan of Buhari but I must commend him on this one and this guy below has said it all

Now what baffles me the most is the way these guys were still ranting on that thread and some even said it's a project on paper which shows how ignorant and deluded these folks are and this is the same set of people that will still complain of marginalization and being the most hated tribe.
With this I can see that there is nothing Buhari/FG can do to please these guys. No need forcing them to be together just give them their 5 states and let them secede and go their way so the country can have peace.
The support they had for the UGM shows you how most of them are deluded, ignorant and bitter.

Are you igbo?

Where you from?

People think with their anus this days ... and they believe they’re making sense.

11 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Are you igbo?

Where you from?

People think with their anus this days ... and they believe they’re making sense.
you don't reside in the SE.
you're just Somewhere outside the region instigating hate on this forum.
My friend pay a visit to that bridge and come back to this forum and appreciate Buhari for once, that's if the hate will allow you to see clearly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NobleAngell(f): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2021
Actually, there's nothing anyone can do to please SouthEasterners. But Buhari can start by resigning his position as president and let's see how far that can go.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by alfasexy: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

I recently passed by Onitsha and came across the Second Niger bridge and was so impressed by the speed of work that has been carried out, the bridge is almost near completion

Liar Mohamed. Is that you?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Asgard73: 8:55am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
My friend pay a visit to that bridge and come back to this forum and appreciate Buhari for once, that's if the hate will allow you to see clearly

I’ve seen the bridge even the roundabout at idemili Obosi junction...

So what about the bridge that we should bow to Buhari

Is it not his job that’s he’s doing ... if he refuse another will do it..

So what’s the big deal about it..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by oluztx: 8:56am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
j[s]ust went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6601993/2nd-niger-bridge-opens-traffic and found out that the categories of igbos on this forum is full of hate.

The support they had for the UGM shows you how most of them are deluded, ignorant and bitter.[/s]

please yourself there. If he wants to please us, let Biafra go!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by agulion: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2021
There is just one thing he can do, he should just organize referedum!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by lastcall: 9:10am On Jun 14, 2021
OP you are right. Bridge is the ultimate for any society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by obiekunie01: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
[s]you don't reside in the SE.
My friend pay a visit to that bridge and come back to this forum and appreciate Buhari for once, that's if the hate will allow you to see clearly[/s]

OGA GO GOOGLE THE WORD CONCESSION THEN COME BACK AND TELL US WHY IGBOS SHOULD BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP BUHARI.

JAKI!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by mrvitalis(m): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

U want to please igbos

Restructure Nigeria into 6 zones with all igbos in one zone those that accept they are igbos in one zone ...let's have province and control our resources n security simple

Using our resources to build over infliated 1.6km bridge for over $800m dollars and u want us to be happy ? Something that can be done for $100 million

Oga a system that produced buhari can produce someone far worse that's a risk we don't want to take

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by esnbrutality: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2021
Sorry Afonja.....

i get your melecine... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

IgweOfNnewi:
These people has identity not a parasite dwelling in another man's land when their own land is desecrated and inviable, let me remind you that seun's name is a Yoruba name the owner of Nairaland, if you want to, go back to Abia and go to igberetv not staying outside your region, forgo anything call Nigeria and instruct your Nigeria political office holders to do so, that is when I know that the darkest dot is ready to move out of bondage

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by ismhab(m): 10:03am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:

The only thing he can do to please them is "TEACH THEM THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY BEST UNDERSTAND"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by BKayy: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2021
This OP is too dull for my liking.
Where does the stupid 2nd Niger Bridge lead to?
Of what Economic importance is it to SE or Ndigbo in general?
You can't build a bridge to facilitate the evacuation of Ndigbo to lagos easier and expect reasonable people like us to applaud you.
If he wants to do something for Ndigbo, Enugu-Onitsha expressway should be a priority. Something that have not been constructed for the past 30 years.
Or allow our ports to function

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by r4bbit: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2021
smiley
mrvitalis:

U want to please igbos

Restructure Nigeria into 6 zones with all igbos in one zone those that accept they are igbos in one zone ...let's have province and control our resources n security simple

Using our resources to build over infliated 1.6km bridge for over $800m dollars and u want us to be happy ? Something that can be done for $100 million

Oga a system that produced buhari can produce someone far worse that's a risk we don't want to take

Finally someone with better Brain#
Thanks man
Idi`Sharp

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by izombie(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2021
Op is just stupid. 1.6km bridge for that matter. FYI, buhari didn't start the 2nd naija bridge.
If bubu wants to please igbos let him give us our referendum. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2021
ismhab:

The only thing he can do to please them is "TEACH THEM THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY BEST UNDERSTAND"
grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2021
obiekunie01:

OGA GO GOOGLE THE WORD CONCESSION THEN COME BACK AND TELL US WHY IGBOS SHOULD BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP BUHARI.

JAKI!
not worship but rather appreciation

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

U want to please igbos

@bolded I need a link to this information or is part of your usual propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2021
[s]
esnbrutality:
Sorry Afonja.....

[/s] shut up

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by mrvitalis(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
@bolded I need a link to this information or is part of your usual propaganda?
Google is your friend sir

Let me just pity you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2021
izombie:
Op is just stupid. 1.6km bridge for that matter. FYI, buhari didn't start the 2nd naija bridge.
If bubu wants to please igbos let him give us our referendum. Simple.
referendum gini.
you go wait tire
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by dometome: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2021
Wrong! There are a few simple things. He just be just apply even a little bit of honesty in his government. The so called exclusive list. Actually open up the southern seaports, it will go a long way. OK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by esnbrutality: 11:00am On Jun 14, 2021
ok Sir ...i don hear!!

School prefect...

NewDawn2O21:
shut up

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:06am On Jun 14, 2021
esnbrutality:
Sorry Afonja.....

Sorry to ask, was this abiola gay Lord during his time, because I don't understand why he applied lipstick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by NewDawn2O21: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2021
mrvitalis:

Google is your friend sir

Let me just pity you
that misleading information on Wikipedia was probably edited by an ipob member
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by amuwo1980: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
These people has identity not a parasite dwelling in another man's land when their own land is desecrated and inviable, let me remind you that seun's name is a Yoruba name the owner of Nairaland, if you want to, go back to Abia and go to igberetv not staying outside your region, forgo anything call Nigeria and instruct your Nigeria political office holders to do so, that is when I know that the darkest dot is ready to move out of bondage
Remove that abacha shit , you guys made it up , lying bastards
Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by edoairways: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21, . Mr president's body language and voice tone is responsible for the hate. So even if he finishes that bridge and his body composure remains the same, nothing will change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by Ayo2004: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2021
Watch as they attack OP grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Buhari Can Do To Please South Easterners by ifiokjohn(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
They should appreciate someone that called them 5%, A Dot etc? Just for building a bridge?
They should appreciate someone that stood by as Fulanis Herdsmen murder innocent Igbos in Enugu, Ebonyi etc?
They should appreciate someone that sent soldiers in 2017 to kill innocent igbo youths protesting with flags... Disgrace them by making them swim on muds etc?
Just cause of a bridge?

Did the north appreciate Jonathan for the schools he built for them.? Did they appreciate him for the few roads he constructed for thm?
Oga talk another thing.
Buhari hate the East, they hate him too. One one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Met Nigeria As One, But Allows Bandits To Rule Part Of Country — Sheikh K / Imolites Ban Chidi Cali From Entering Imo / Al Jazeera & Reuters call Nnamdi Kanu a Separatist leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.