Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. (51531 Views)

Be Sincere, How often Do You Wash Your Towel? / FANS GO GAGA AS TIMAYA STEPS OUT WITH PALLAS SHOPPER BAG / See Wahala Nigerian Woman Steps Out With Bizarre Sunglasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by alphaNomega: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oma307:
this is another form of madness, I might harsh but no matter how close your house is to the petrol station, it is not polite to dress this way because you might be seducing women

What is wrong with you? Women have been seducing us (with skimpy dresses) for millenniums and no man has complained! No man has complained!!! WTH!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by ekanx27(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
I am still waiting for that Person that says there is He'll Fire

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by kunleweb: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Owaiwe
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Truthbites: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
No time ..before heat kill person
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by bereto(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oma307:
this is another form of madness, I might harsh but no matter how close your house is to the petrol station, it is not polite to dress this way because you might be seducing women

Seduce? Hia! And women don't seduce with their dressing about?
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by castrol180(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
But this blogger, do you know you can rot in jail for using this man's pics without his consent...if I were the man and I come through my pics on your site crested with your name instablognaija bet it with me I am already a millionaire cos I will dry you to the barest minimum

2 Likes

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Rosarie(f): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op pls correct from heat to stipudity
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lagos heat is on another level
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by selemo: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at him.
Afonjas are idiots!
you are a foolish tribal bigot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by SOP11: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
WilliamsChelster:
Maybe dem end halfway after fuel finish for gen. All those girls wey no dey like make person neighbor hear their moaning. No generator noise/loud music, No fvcking

1 Like

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by okonja(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
dingbang:
People would do anything to grace the social media

So you think that man without his face been seen care about any social media?...you never see Lagosians that doesn't care an inch... grin

2 Likes

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Tomzprowse(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
��
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by kay29000(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Maybe dem end halfway after fuel finish for gen. All those girls wey no dey like make person neighbor hear their moaning. No generator noise/loud music, No fvcking

Hahaha! You are on point.

2 Likes

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by BBM: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
pillarmaria:
Anything for the gram...... Next abeg
Which gram..

Someone snapped that man without his notice and put it up online
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by taiwolomo1: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at him.
Afonjas are idiots!
em sure its a flatheaded ipob....u wan deny ur brother now abi
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by newdawn2017(f): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at him.
Afonjas are idiots!
Re u kidding me now? How did u know that he is a Yoruba man? undecided
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at him.
Afonjas are idiots!

His name is Emeka, he has a shop close to my cousin's
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by newdawn2017(f): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Lagos heat is on another level
Wetin u go talk for Abuja & gwagwalada heat? Even lokoja,? undecided
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Angel223: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
angry
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by bluefilm: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Why buy fuel?

Will buying the fuel stop the heat?

He should have used the lagoon instead

I believe the lagoon is always chilled?
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by badrudeen14: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lado petrol station at cele egbe, stupidity which kind heat wave be dat
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by ezegenigbonine: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Afonja product
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by crunchyg: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
queensera:

Na your problem be that
Lol, you just made me laugh now with this your responds

1 Like

Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by luvyaself95(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Exactly Naso one stupid girl wey my neighbor dey nack dey moan the thing I had to leave house rubbing undecided
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by ThothHermes: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
dingbang:
People would do anything to grace the social media
I doubt he did it for social media. How come no one knows his name??

Na one busy body snap am upload.
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by lastempero: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lagos heat is on another level,no doubt about that.
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
queensera:

Corrected
Grammarian grin
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Daeylar(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
See male privilege.
If it was a lady that did this.
People would have surrounded her harassing her (e.g trying to touch her & taunting her) while this thread would have been full of pages upon pages calling her olosho, ashawo, farm tool and praising the people harassing her for teaching her a good lesson in modesty.
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by goshen26: 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
The lady looking at him like "him d.ck will be long"
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Newbielearner(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Look at him.
Afonjas are idiots!

You are referring to your fathers abi?
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by Enemyofpeace: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na so madness dey take start
Re: Heat: Man Steps Out In Towel To Buy Fuel In Lagos. by stagger: 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
His body structure does not look Yoruba. I can bet you he is very very Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igwuruta-Road In Port-Harcourt Blocked During Funeral (pics) / Snakes In My Compound / Man Carries Stone With His Teeth In Ojota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.