Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! (2918 Views)

Open Grazing: Herders Banned From South Should Return To Kano – Ganduje / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / 2023; South East And South West Be Wise Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by PlayerMeji: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2019
My broda, I am an observer and not a card-carrying member of any party.

So do not expend your bile and hate on me as U and I stand to gain nothing from a verbal or textual shout down.

ChristianNorth:

Compare PDP's first 4 years with APC's 4 years.

Tinubu was right to make alliance with the North. We don't have problem with that but we will when we make our own alliance and you shout "Southern Unity"

Nothing will stop NW 2023 from happening
Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by Amumaigwe: 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
Iblad0994:

Lol, if they like a northerner should come in 2023, infact the north should continue ruling Nigeria forever, but one thing is clear as light and that is whenever power is coming down to the south, it can never be in the hand of the Igbo man. Even south-south have more probability of getting power than the southeast. So antagonize the Southwest from now till eternity, it won’t change the fact that anytime power rotate to the south, it’ll definitely be in the hands of the SW. chikena

That "anytime" will never come. Believe me bro
Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by izombie(m): 11:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Op this thing you wrote makes sense but i have to keep it in the closet for now as we have decided that the north will continue to rule nigeria until nigeria disintegrates. No yoruba will smell the presidency in 2023. Yorubas said they don't need igbo votes to win abi. We shall see how the yoruba will produce the president with only 5 SW states. If you people think the north will abandon an hausa fulani man to vote for a yoruba then you people must be delusional.

1 Like

Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by rummmy: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
nonsobaba:
And that would be waste of votes like the ones wasted on Atiku/obi
is it your waste
Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by princfred(m): 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
The seeming political disunity in the south is due to the selfish greedy bent of Yorubas which they pursue by ass licking to deceive the north and backstab any/every side.

Abi suddenly why the antics against the north they deceitfully claim to love before now?
Abeg we love north joor.
Re: The South Should Be Wise Now or NEVER!!! by luvmijeje(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enough! Let any capable Nigerian contest 2023. Enough of zoning. Convince Nigerians that you are capable of leading this country. Play wise politics. Enough of tribal and religious politics.

No Northerner can be President without the support of the South and no Southerner can be President without the support of the North. So you all have no choice but to work with each other. Walai I'm now loving this part of our constitution.

If the South-East and the South-South decides to support a Northern candidate for 2023, it's their right. It may not be the best decision in a long term but it's a wise decision in a short time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Afenifere Backs Nnamdi Kanu, Emphasize Nigeria’s Inevitable Breakup. / Corona Virus: Buhari Did Not Build Any Hospital In 5 Years? / Enugu State Airport: More Pictures Emerges- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.