Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,526 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite (43072 Views)

Lagos Socialite, Hazelqueen, Marks 40th Birthday Amidst Fanfare / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus just confirmed the death of Lagos socialite Oyin Oshikanlu.
There were reports last year that Oyin Oshiknalu suffered cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy session at an undisclosed hospital abroad.

She is survived by her son Obaoluwa Aikhionbare with Oil and Gas mogul, Sam Aikhionbare.

The very lavish first birthday party they threw for their son in Abuja back in 2017 was the talk of the town for many months.

Source - https://lailasnews.com/oyin-oshikanlu-dead-how-oyin-oshikanlu-died/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
may her soul rip

2 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Houseofglam7(f): 1:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by nepapole(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rest in peace . Death is a debt we must all pay. That's the surest occurrence in this life.

11 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by itspzpics(m): 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
tongue undecided wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by anochuko01(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
eyaaah... I refuse to die young o!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by happybee: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't know her..
But RIP to her anyway..
Death is inevitable, we all shall die one day.
But may we never die young.
Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by OboOlora(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
If this is ur backbone then what happened to YemmyAlaska?
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
angry
Lagos socialite? Pray, is socialite a title or a kind of profession?
May the soul of the departed Lagos socialite rest in perfect peace

7 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
I no trust the oil mogul

4 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Rosarie(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Don't know her.
So sorry.
Rest in peace.she was so beautiful
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobodyperson: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have no pity when an afonja dies.
That afonja could have raped or used a child for money ritual

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chai cry
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by castrol180(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Another fresh pùssy lost.

What a lost in the fuckingdom!

If they fuçk in the world beyond try as much as possible to continue there

But I am very sure it won't attract any money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by sacajawea: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ok this is a Celebration of life!
Life is Very Short and She Enjoyed hers very well b4 leaving Earth
You too reading this Do the same, Enjoy every moment be happy and most Importantly Be true to yourself.
Do good if you want to and Cause no man Problem
Cos everything would end One Day at any time at all when you Do not even Know
You may Not Even be as Old as her So Enjoy LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH!
One love kiss smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by oshe11: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
OboOlora:
If this is ur backbone then what happened to YemmyAlaska?
Her YanshBone fa
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by EmperorKpee(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
RIP to her. Vhalar Moghulis
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
You get money, disease no go let you enjoy am

You no get money, poverty & depression will forcefully be friends with you

Life just likes playing ping pong with living things.

R.I.P

8 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Truthbites: 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Such a pretty woman. Rip
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by wink2015(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus just confirmed the death of Lagos socialite Oyin Oshikanlu.
There were reports last year that Oyin Oshiknalu suffered cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy session at an undisclosed hospital abroad.

She is survived by her son Obaoluwa Aikhionbare with Oil and Gas mogul, Sam Aikhionbare.

The very lavish first birthday party they threw for their son in Abuja back in 2017 was the talk of the town for many months.

Source - https://lailasnews.com/oyin-oshikanlu-dead-how-oyin-oshikanlu-died/

The late Oyin Oshikanlu is married or engaged ? to an Ishan man from Edo state for which they had a son. Good to know.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

My condolences to her immediate family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by sukerefakere(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rip
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by bernard1000001(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rip
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by AirstarKane(f): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
Sad! I dont know her though. Rip and may the family be comforted.
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by LazyGold(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Keep Your Pity to Yourself a Nonentity like you, Who care if you are dead or alive ?

14 Likes

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by martineverest(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:
but you won't live for ever

1 Like

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobodyperson: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
LazyGold:

Keep Your Pity to Yourself a Nonentity like you, Who care if you die or you live ?
Làlalatica
Rule 2 and 3
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Officialgarri: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have less sympathy for people who harbor and undergo excesses just to look beautiful.
Beauty surgeries, beauty drugs, fake bum surgery, firm breast surgeries . E.t.c ......
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Hedonisst: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Oh no! This must be a cruel joke.
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by LazyGold(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Làlalatica
Rule 2 and 3

Look at this coward calling rule 2 when you were the first person to violate the rule.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by Nobodyperson: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
LazyGold:

Look at this coward calling rule 2 when you were the first person to violate the rule.
Lazy goat
Re: Oyin Oshikanlu Is Dead! Cancer Kills Lagos Socialite by sacajawea: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jiang:
You get money, disease no go let you enjoy am

You no get money, poverty & depression will forcefully be friends with you

Life just likes playing ping pong with living things.

R.I.P
What of those Poor and Sick

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: I Send My Raunchy Pictures To My Man Anytime He Is Angry / Uche Ogbodo New ‘Figure 8 Body’ / Is Don Jazzy(michael Enebeli) Enebeli Elebuwa's Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.