Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim (12408 Views)

The Benefits Of Eating Dates In Islam / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2019
goodnewscliff:
why are world dreaded terrorists Muslim? angry angry angry

Well the most recent terrorist attack was perpetrated by a Christian in New Zealand killing more than 60 muslims in two mosques attacks and injuring several others.

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by chuose2: 9:33am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness I permit no woman to teach or have authority over a man; rather, she is to remain silent."
1 Timothy 2: 11-12

Bigotry, lies and hatred will kill you guys

That a woman is to learn in silence is not mistreating.

Unlike islam where the men beat their women.

Imams even teach the islamic way to beat up ur wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRFp39-CAk

ollah1:

Well the most recent terrorist attack was perpetrated by a Christian in New Zealand killing more than 60 muslims in two mosques attacks and injuring several others.

He never shouted Jesus b4 he killed.

Unlike moslems that scream allah b4 they blow people up,showing u they killing for allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--miCMmFZ4

12 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
Ultramane:
Mehn, I didn't know there are Muslims who can be this vain and arrogant about their beliefs. When did Islam become a commodity?

@bold 1.

Allah is not a proper name, Allah mean 'the god', a contraction of 'Al illah'. If Allah is a proper name, why did the previous scripture not mention 'Allah'? I've said it before, this notion that 'Allah' is God's real name is only common among Muslims who are often very religious but at the same time very ignorant on Islam.

As for the rest of your promises, I have to laugh. All other religions promise man answers to all their question, whether the purpose of life and the origin of man. Plus, people leave Islam every now and then for lack of answers to these question. You should talk more to ex-Muslims.

Hmm... Again all other religions promise the same thing.

This is half truth. You want to know the number of people that claim to have left Islam for want of inner peace? Again, go talk more with ex-Muslims. Real ex Muslims that know Islam better than you think.

No evidence for such a strong claim?

How? You have atheists and agnostic out there with pleasant personality, you don't need to become a 'Muslim' to be decent person. Hell, sometimes people become Muslims only to become unpleasant.
Which people go out of Islam...people who are not morally stable ...then ask yourself which people embrace Islam then you would know that Islam is the true religion ...Google it Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe and ur so called America
Wanna learn the truth: pm me and I would give u documents

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by goodnewscliff(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

compared to the millions of lives lost from bombings of frustrated Muslims around the world since 19 gbidi gbidi no date

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2019
BlackHummer:
There are no benefits to becoming a muslem. Muslems are responsible for more than 75% of disccord and chaos in the world today. Islam breeds, nurtures, supports, approves and endorses evil under the guise of good. Though they profess peace, all we see is war. This is so because a bad tree will always produce bad fruit no matter how beautifully decorated the tree is.

All muslems will be handicapped very soon insha allahu
My brother...do you want to learn the truth
And stop blabbering of n what u re been told
PM I HAVE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU IF YOU WISH

4 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 12, 2019
goodnewscliff:
compared to the millions of lives lost from bombings of frustrated Muslims around the world since 19 gbidi gbidi no date

You mean the ones your God instructed Christians to destroy muslim countries viz Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2019
tintingz:
You're getting it wrong brother, you're the one being bias, FSM is the only true God and only God, your God is the devil that command people to kill and do some other barbaric practice, fasting is meaningless, it doesn't have any effect on ones character. Eat pasta and meatballs and all energy will be restored.

I hope you find the truth one day and leave that demonic religion of yours. Thank you for listening.

May FSM guide you. R'amen.

You wrong. According to Bible and christain believe, God of Bible have no mercy, he commanded Moses to kill, he give his son to be kill, he kill annai's and his wife because of money. Let take Bible out of the Earth and let Earth have peace. Bible is a big error book

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2019
goodnewscliff:

Imaging how many human being have been buried alive in church by pastor? How many people wealth have been eating by pastors?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by ikemesit4477: 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
Please change the caption to benefit of becoming a terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by lettalktrue(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
chuose2:
how can anybody say they are benefits in becoming a muslim,
when a Lady well known in Nigeria became a christian and she got death threats.

Can you blame the lady?
I heard she compared how men in islam are taught to treat their women.ALLAH SAYS
Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,JESUS SAYS
Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
undecided[quote author=chuose2 post=77475018][size=12pt]
but jesus also said. "do not suppose that i have come to bring peace to the earth. i did not come to bring peace but a sword" Mathew:10:34... is your God hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2019
chuose2:

That a woman is to learn in silence is not mistreating.

Unlike islam where the men beat their women.

Imams even teach the islamic way to beat up ur wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNRFp39-CAk

He never shouted Jesus b4 he killed.

Unlike moslems that scream allah b4 they blow people up,showing u they killing for allah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A--miCMmFZ4

Learn in silence with total submission is tantamount to slaves respecting their masters like in 1 Peter 2 that tell slaves to submit to masters — even those who are harsh, or, in other words, physically violent.

What the Christian terrorist screams or not doesnt change the fact that he is an Christian terrorist who hates Muslims and he invaded two separate mosques on a Friday afternoon during jumat prayers when muslims will be large in numbers to do his lords work as commanded in

Luke, Chapter 19: 27 “but those enemies of mine who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here, and kill them in front of me.” and

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Bush and other Christians followed these orders to destroy Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya. Your lord is happy

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2019
YUNGCONCEPT11:

Which people go out of Islam...people who are not morally stable ...then ask yourself which people embrace Islam then you would know that Islam is the true religion ...Google it Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe and ur so called America
Wanna learn the truth: pm me and I would give u documents
go to hell with this ur useless religion of piss as far as am concerned Islam is the worst thing that has ever happen in this planet....if u don't repent and give ur life to Jesus hell await u mark my word

6 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Please change the caption to benefit of becoming a terrorist!

You mean Christian terrorists

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by aishapmbtoto: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2019
Lies
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Kentuforchrist:
go to hell with this ur useless religion of piss as far as am concerned Islam is the worst thing that has ever happen in this planet....if u don't repent and give ur life to Jesus hell await u mark my word

You should repent and give your life to Allah if you dont want to roast in hell fire

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
win3k:
72 virgins in afterlife if you commit terrorist acts in the name of Muhammad.

Other than that Islam is the most illiterate, primitive and violent sect on earth right now.
is alright
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
goodnewscliff:
why are world dreaded terrorists Muslim? angry angry angry
de misrepresent Muslims
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2019
chuose2:
how can anybody say they are benefits in becoming a muslim,
when a Lady well known in Nigeria became a christian and she got death threats.

Can you blame the lady?

I heard she compared how men in islam are taught to treat their women.

ALLAH SAYS

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

JESUS SAYS

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

BLOODY LIAR
Exodus 32:27-29
Then he said to them, “This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’ “The Levites did as Moses commanded, and that day about three thousand of the people died. Then Moses said, “You have been set apart to the LORD today, for you were against your own sons and brothers, and he has blessed you this day.”(NIV)

8. 2 Chronicles 25:12
The sons of Judah also captured 10,000 alive and brought them to the top of the cliff and threw them down from the top of the cliff, so that they were all dashed to pieces.(NASB)

7. Judges 12:5-6
Then the Gileadites took the fords of the Jordan against the Ephraimites. Whenever one of the fugitives of Ephraim said, “Let me go over,” the men of Gilead would say to him, “Are you an Ephraimite?” When he said, “No” they said to him, “Then say Shibboleth” and he said, “Sibboleth,” for he could not pronounce it right. Then they seized him and killed him at the fords of the Jordan. Forty-two thousand of the Ephraimites fell at that time. (NRSV)

6. 1 Kings 20:28-30
Then a man of God came and spoke to the king of Israel, and said, “Thus says the LORD: ‘Because the Syrians have said, “The LORD is God of the hills, but He is not God of the valleys,” therefore I will deliver all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the LORD.’” And they encamped opposite each other for seven days.

So it was that on the seventh day the battle was joined; and the children of Israel killed one hundred thousand foot soldiers of the Syrians in one day. But the rest fled to Aphek, into the city; then a wall fell on twenty-seven thousand of the men who were left. (NKJV)

5. Joshua 8:24-26
When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day—12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. (NLT)

4. Deuteronomy 2:32-34
Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining. (ASV)

3. Deuteronomy 3:3-6
So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city. (NASB)

2. 1 Samuel 15:3,8
Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’ ” … He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword.(NIV)

1. Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open. (NRSV)

QURAN 38:44
And take in your hand a green branch
And beet her with it and do not break your oath; surely we found him patient (job) most excellent servant, surely he was frequent in returning to Allah

Compare bro

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

"Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness I permit no woman to teach or have authority over a man; rather, she is to remain silent."
1 Timothy 2: 11-12

Bigotry, lies and hatred will kill you guys

it was an advise to Timothy and it doesn't means a woman shd be subjective to a man or whatsoever....if a woman is president today would u still quote this verse?

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Earthquake2: 10:07am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

Can you provide proof he's a Christian?

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
it was an advise to Timothy and it doesn't means a woman shd be subjective to a man or whatsoever....if a woman is president today would u still quote this verse?

Lol tell this to your fellow braindead folks

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by ikemesit4477: 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

You mean Christian terrorists
No I mean Muslim terrorist! That's you Guy's profession!

3 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
win3k:
72 virgins in afterlife if you commit terrorist acts in the name of Muhammad.

Other than that Islam is the most illiterate, primitive and violent sect on earth right now.

Seek the truth bro...dont live on what you are been told?
Wanna search the truth ! PM me

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2019
Earthquake2:

Can you provide proof he's a Christian?

Can you provide proof he wasnt a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2019
ikemesit4477:
No I mean Muslim terrorist! That's you Guy's profession!

I just mentioned some few acts of terrorism your Christian brothers have committed. They go as far as destroying countries for your god

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Earthquake2: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2019
[s]
ollah1:

Can you provide proof he wasnt a Christian?
[/s]

Nonsense the whole world hates Islam any right thinking person wants Isram banished from the world
Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2019
grin ko
Chakulaa:
Consider not what is worth your attention if you don't have business with it.

I pray for Allah to guide every Muslim to the right path amen.

You really funny, which way is right than Islam?

Jews

Christain

Hindustan etc ??

Only Islam wasn't name after creation. Islam come from Allah ( God) other religions come from pagan

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by YUNGCONCEPT11(m): 10:14am On Apr 12, 2019
[quote author=Kentuforchrist post=77476071]go to hell with this ur useless religion of piss as far as am concerned Islam is the worst thing that has ever happen in this planet....if u don't repent and give ur life to Jesus hell await u mark my word[/quote

My religion dont preach deceit and falsehood it is a true religion. Even Jesus Christ would deny you after wards.

You need documents For evidence Pm me bro
Or Google a book called Islam and Christianity download the PDF and confirm fact yourself. That is only what can save you from perdition.
Who where the Christian Crusaders ask yourself...

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by isram: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2019
Benefits for men

Marry 4 wives
Lock your wives like slaves
Make your wives dress like ninjas even in this heat

Benefits for women

Suffer like a slave

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2019
Earthquake2:
[s][/s]

Nonsense the whole world hates Islam any right thinking person wants Isram banished from the world

Dont get emotional, facts don't change that Christian terrorism is beyond attacking few people on a street or mosques but also destroying Muslim countries like they did to Iraq, Syria Afghanistan and Libya. Quit crying grin

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2019
isram:
Benefits for men

Marry 4 wives
Lock your wives like slaves
Make your wives dress like ninjas even in this heat

Benefits for women

Suffer like a slave

1 Peter 2 that tell slaves to submit to masters — even those who are harsh, or, in other words, physically violent.

1 Like

Re: The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim by ikemesit4477: 10:17am On Apr 12, 2019
ollah1:

I just mentioned some few acts of terrorism your Christian brothers have committed. They go as far as destroying countries for your god
Olodo! destroying countries for God how!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Raise Children Into Responsible Adults / Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha? / All Suicide-Bombers Are Going To Hell - Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.