Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race (23901 Views)

G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu—ortom Reveals. / G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals / The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by chimjoshjuan: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Governor Ortom who spoke at the weekend during the church’s monthly Holy Ghost Service (vigil) at Km 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, revealed how Pastor Adeboye stopped him from quitting second term race in the 2019 election. The Benue State Governor disclosed that he was in the church to testify to the supremacy of God, and to thank Adeboye for the supportive roles he played when he wanted to contest in 2014, as well as the just-concluded general election.

Governor Ortom who revealed how Pastor Adeboye stopped him from quitting second term race, said; 

“When I wanted to contest for the 2015 election, I came to the Redemption Camp to pray and I went to Daddy and Mummy G.O. They prayed for me with all the challenges that accompanied the race, I became the governor and I was sworn in.In 2017, challenges came over me and I said I was not going to contest again in 2019, let me remain a one–term governor. The following day during my devotion, God told me why do I decided to be a lone ranger and I decided to consult God and God told me He is the first and the last, the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega. I picked up the courage, came to the altar and Daddy G. O. again, he prayed for me.

“But so many challenges came as we went through the race and there was this particular day before the election that G. O called me when I was completely depressed and did not know what to do.“After the prayer, we were encouraged again, and went through the race, with all the challenges, God saw me through and I was elected the Governor of Benue state again. Praise be to the Lord.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/07/gov-ortom-reveals-how-pastor-adeboye-stopped-him-from-quitting-second-term-race/

14 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by amaniro: 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is super story....

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by OMNIVIRUS(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Taaaa!!! sharap!!
Ortom Stop lying.... you've failed your state.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Gucciboss: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
You see, God spoke to Ortom.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by KingKingKing: 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
WHERE IS PACHUKWUDI AND SALAMRUSHDIE AND THE OTHER GUY WITH THE ATIKU MONIKER, NOT SEEN THEM SINCE ATIKU THEIR god LOST

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
They have started again ooo..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Patrioticman007(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
My Love for fellow Nigerians, is stronger than Romeo & Juliet love. Nigerians are the only Race in the world with unique sense of humor. Imagine this type of hypocrisy displayed by politician in a church. How I wish Nigerian churches will have a lie detector test, given to members before any testimony is given, Then shall we rest from these unscrupulous & shameless liars. God Bless Nigerian.

10 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Hydrogen007: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by IjebuWarrior: 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
You mean, he encouraged you to keep looting!

5 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by apogeez(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
���
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Denikayan: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin

This should be in comedy section

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Uyomeyouyo: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Thank God
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by teebaxy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Na wao, see what so called holy ghost night have been reduced to ...Can Baba Adeboye just retire before this politiciAns sticking around him stain the reputation he used many years to build
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Peejayx01(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
lol
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by appini: 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ortom is a wise man.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by naijafella(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by freemanbubble: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Okay
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Mpanyi: 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anaemenu. Second base jare
Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ortom may be lying about Adeboye telling him to recontest. Pastor Adeboye is the only pastor that did not openly support any candidate or party.

Pastors like Iginla, Suleiman, Ayodele, and co can be forgiven for opening campaigning for PDP because all na hustle, but for Oyedepo and Abioye, that is disgusting. They disappointed many of their members by being partisan. God is not interested in politics. Religion and politics shouldn't mix but these end time pastors openly campaign in Churches shamelessly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by AngelicBeing: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
amaniro:
This is super story....
Shots fired, Hahaha, Na real super story, trust Nigerian politicians at your own peril cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by landmark86: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
Just wish I can give Ortom a very dirty hot slap for lying. The he think God is please with him

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Loftyboy: 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
if God could speak to Ortom hmmmm I swear I get hope of not hearing God but seeing him face to face, shake him and discuss one or two things with him������
Ortom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still dey lie in God house na wa ooo
anyway he thought house of God na government house������������

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by martineverest(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
You mean, he encouraged you to keep looting!
u made my day

4 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by martineverest(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
u mean he said u should continue with Ur incompetency, ineptitude and stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Honor10: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
teebaxy:
Na wao, see what so called holy ghost night have been reduced to ...Can Baba Adeboye just retire before this politiciAns sticking around him stain the reputation he used many years to build

se u will go and retire him, u just b typing nonsense, because u av access to the internet. SMH

8 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by martphreak(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ortom fear God na.... u that rigged your election...killed so many all in the name of retaining. power is telling the congregation of God that Oluwa himself spoke to u...

Ortom fear God na

3 Likes

Re: Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
this is a man who has refused to pay state Workers. His hypocrisy stinks to the heavens

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki Can’t Hold APC Hostage, State Chairmen Declare / Oyo APC Zonal Leader, Others Dump Party, Decamp To PDP / 4 Priests Beaten To Pulp As Enugu Govt Battles Anglican Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.