Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals (3407 Views)

G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu—ortom Reveals. / Wike Turned ‘As E Dey Pain Dem’ Song To Rivers Anthem On Independence Day? / Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by floret23(f): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
...Says Obi'll still carry the day

Gov. Samuel Ortom and Nyesom Wike
Barely few hours to the 2023 presidential election, G5 has lost its chairman, Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State to sabotage.

In a chilling outburst by Benue State Governor and member of G5, Chief Samuel Ortom on the fall of Wike, he averred that “Wike is my friend and will always be my friend but we don’t agree politically anymore. We agreed to support Peter Obi but he went and met with Tinubu behind us.

“He is only deceiving Tinubu because Rivers State will never leave Peter Obi to vote for Bola Tinubu
. Atiku will even get more votes than Tinubu in Rivers State.

“Wike refused to support Bola Tinubu openly because he knows that Rivers people will turn against him.

“Wike believed that Buhari would rig election for Tinubu but he can see clearly now that things are going against him.

“We know Peter Obi is popular in both Rivers State and Benue State. Even if I refuse to support Peter Obi today, he will still win Benue State.

Continuing, Chief Ortom said “I can bet you; the only state Bola Tinubu will win among the states of G5 governors is Oyo State.”

However, other members of G5 including the governors of Oyo, Abia and Enugu States are yet to give their own side of the story of G5.

Business Hilights recalls that G5 came up as a force against the emergence of former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as PDP flagbearer in the presidential primaries against the original plan of the party to allow a southerner to emerge as candidate in the interest of fairness and equity.
https://businesshilights.com.ng/amp/2023/02/23/g5-was-for-obi-until-wike-turned-around-for-tinubu-ortom-reveals//

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by floret23(f): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike thinks he is smart. He wanted to carry Ortom handicap but Ortom was smarter than him. The Benue guy has endorsed Obi thrice but coward Wike can not dare endorse Tinubu even once in front of camera. In reality, Ortom is a 🦁, Wike is a 🐈.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by gabmanuel(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nawaooo for Wike.
With or without them, Obi is our next president

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by onez: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
wike is a traitor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Davida33: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu will get 25 percent in Rivers
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Felimax(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike may have passed his law school once but very recently he has carefully shown that his been through the Law school is a total waste of resources.

If a lawyer is not well grounded in the science of power management then I wonder who will..

The G5 has shown that all the while it has been their selfish interest.

Atiku has my vote!.

7 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by HNICEARTH: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Greedy and senseless wike

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Davida33:
With Muslim Muslim ticket?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Davida33:
No be only 25% it's 15% rubbish

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by jlinkd78(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is a case of d proverbial anticlimax in movies. Wike would have taken d shine in d eventual triumph of Obi but God in His usual manner do not want any mortal man to share in His Glory. All Glory must be ascribed to Him alone. The age-long beefing by d Ikwerres against d Igbos which had previously entered Wike head when he unleashed sheer hatred against d Ikoku mkt boys and Obigbo residents also was activated by him against d Obi Presidency but this time it's backfiring seriously. Wike made a saint out of Atiku cos Atiku silence against his rants has brought out d maturity in d Waziri Adamawa. Tinubu can never win Rivers, Atiku will have a good outing but Obi will surely win by wide margin

11 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by KingKO22: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
K
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by KingKO22: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No be only 25% it's 15% rubbish
Do you need more buckets 🤣🤣😂

As it dey pain you. It dey sweet us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Johnames: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
I thought as much
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Novarisammy2: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
buhari don carry wike handicap

2 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Nonexisting1: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
We knew it all along. His gragra will stop very soon and he will taste what it really means to be lonely and to be deserted. Power is transient, ask late Adedibu of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Masterclass32: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's now clear that wike just makes noise for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by xtivin(m): 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atiku will get sympathy votes in Rivers mark my word!
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Betanaija42moro: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is a betrayer. But nothing will stop PO from winning River State and other G5 states.

3 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Mufasa27(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
G5 ; Association of confused Governors.
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by JOACHINpedro: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
I'm 'candidateless' but this governor has iron balls, solid iron balls
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Think9ja(m): 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fake news
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by CSTRR: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
jlinkd78:
Wike is a case of d proverbial anticlimax in movies. Wike would have taken d shine in d eventual triumph of Obi but God in His usual manner do not want any mortal man to share in His Glory. All Glory must be ascribed to Him alone. The age-long beefing by d Ikwerres against d Igbos which had previously entered Wike head when he unleashed sheer hatred against d Ikoku mkt boys and Obigbo residents also was activated by him against d Obi Presidency but this time it's backfiring seriously. Wike made a saint out of Atiku cos Atiku silence against his rants has brought out d maturity in d Waziri Adamawa. Tinubu can never win Rivers, Atiku will have a good outing but Obi will surely win by wide margin
Majority of ikwerres are supporting Peter obi.

Stop this nonsense.

This is a power struggle by wike.
He is choosing the most likeliest he believes can win for his own political survival.

There is nothing personal.
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by vanitybutiwanti: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Has it been verified
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Googledotcom: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is my brother, but I am voting Obi

2 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by MartinCorridon: 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by Davidgr8(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
All comes to an end on 25th February 2023

My vote though is for Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by afbstrategies: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is a snake and a gambler. Urchins are gamblers. shocked

1 Like

Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by vanitybutiwanti: 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hmm
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by sotall(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals by OldNairalander(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is exactly my thoughts.
Wike projected that Buhari will use incumbency power to rig in Tinubu, unfortunately it backfired.
Buhari disappointed them at the last minute.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

One of These Nigeria Politicians Looks exactly LIKE this dog, watch and confirm / Original Copy Of The More You Look, The Less You See Govt Of Tinubu (pic) / Full Text Of President Obasanjo's Last Speech As President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.