Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? (1414 Views)

Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire' / Toni Braxton And Sisters Dance To Teni's 'Case' (Photos) / Teni Changes Name To 'Teni Dangote' At A function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by gistvicreports: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A funny photo as been going round social media as popular singer, Teniola photo was edited to that of a Yokozuna Wrestler. Gistvic Reports.

Teni Reacted As She wrote:
"whoever did this, I'm reporting you to my mommy #SugarMummy TENI YOKOZUNA!!!"

Just One Word For Her.

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/teni-yokozuna-who-did-this-to-teni.html

1 Share

Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by gistvicreports: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by cescky(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by thesicilian: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
I want to learn from whoever did this perfect Photoshop.
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by nifemi25(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
I can't imagine hoe teni fart go smell like?
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by lilmax(m): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
teni needs to to act like sia

she should HIDE herself
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
The Photoshop issa Bomb!!
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by KevMitnick: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Open its a Sumo Wrestler not Yokozuna wrestler.
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by anochuko01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
thank God she is the playful type.
Re: Teni Yokozuna: Who Did This To Teni?? by PapaNnamdi: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
teni don kolo arswear, she say she would report to her mummygrin

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Gets Response From Virgin Atlantic Over Poor Services To Nigerians / Afeez Oyetoro (saka) Life History And Achievement / Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.