Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video (1413 Views)

The Full Leaked Séx Video Of Tiwa Savage And Celebrity That Reacted To It / Destiny Etiko Seduces Mr Ibu Again On Set Of 'Return Of Ezendiala' (Photos) / Russia's Chechnya Grants Egypt's Star Mohamed Salah Honorary Citizenship (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by Kcitytv: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Ghana declared 2019 the Year of Return The campaign drew in lot foreigners from all over the world,people did not only visit Ghana alone but various countries in African
The list of 5 famous celebrities
That decided to get Africa citizenship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zo5qxPrhcs

1. Tiffany Haddish (Eritrea )

2. Idris Elba (Liberia)

3. Ludacris. (Gabon)

4. Samuel L. Jackson ( Gabon )

5. Cardi b. (Nigeria)

Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by Kcitytv: 2:59am On Jan 23, 2020
What your view about it
Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by omlueh(m): 6:05am On Jan 23, 2020
There problem, if they like it should be the whole world citizens, I have something more serious to think about.
Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by Kcitytv: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
omlueh:
There problem, if they like it should be the whole world citizens, I have something more serious to think about.
what is that gist me brother
Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by Kcitytv: 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
;Drecap
Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by babakb: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
Kcitytv:
What your view about it

People don't know what these guys are doing, they securing fortune for themselves.

Do you know if each of these guys decide to relocate to any of those African countries with just 1 million dollars they will be multi millionaires there, yet I know they are worth over 30 million dollars each.

When they are old and money stops coming in they can still relocate to Africa with their savings and still be millionaires here.
Re: Year Of Return: 5 Black Celebrity That Decided To Get Africa Citizenship video by Kcitytv: 1:40am On Jun 05, 2020
babakb:

People don't know what these guys are doing, they securing fortune for themselves.

Do you know if each of these guys decide to relocate to any of those African countries with just 1 million dollars they will be multi millionaires there, yet I know they are worth over 30 million dollars each.

When they are old and money stops coming in they can still relocate to Africa with their savings and still be millionaires here.
nice ,you wrote my mind bro

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shows Off Boobs As She Sprays Boyfriend In Dollar. / Things You Don't Know About Comedian Taaooma Her Biography Real Name, Age / Check Out What This Lady Did For Her Father That Got Over 6000 Comments In 3hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.