Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector (43551 Views)

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by RichDad1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
WAZOBIA

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by LazyGold(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
I have also Donated 25 billion dollars to boost Nigeria Economy grin Tell Buhari to see me whenever he need the cash

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by bedfordng(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
hmmmm
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Karemarealty288(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
semyman:
The ones tithes are working for are all left out here

O yes even billionaire E money, Huspopoo, morpha.. Bobwhiskey. grin ;Dinstragram billionaires

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by firstjoe(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
These guys simply wants their oil blocks licence renewed

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by sunkieisland(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:
Occult holding the nation in tight grip for private Interests

For someone like Tony, I'd say he's only protecting his investment.

Imagine investing close to 1 billion dollars over the last decade on entrepreneurial development and power is nothing to write home about, his money washed away like that.

In order to protect his investments, he has to invest or support the power sector.

That's the way I see it
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
InaNla:
i trust Buari men to steal the money latest next month. undecided
next month ke? Abi as the tin dey land

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Meritocracy: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Headline and content conflict. 2.5million dollar and 2.5billion dollar.

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Adek65: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Joining the league soon
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by masseratti: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
crackhouse:
Elumelu I hope say na for East u dey invest that money?
is Delta state part of the South East?

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
wideawaken01:
Some members of Nigeria’s billionaires’ club have met with President Muhammadu Buhari as billionaire philanthropist and Chairman of Heirs Holdings and United Bank for Africa (UBA), Tony Elumelu, has promised to invest $2.5 billion in the power sector to boost electricity in Nigeria.

Others who also met with the President in the company of Elumelu are Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote; Chairman of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola; billionaire businesswoman, Folorunsho Alakija and billionaire founder of Zenith Bank Plc, Jim Ovia.

https://www.independent.ng/photo-dangote-otedola-olakija-ovia-meet-buhari-as-elumelu-invests-2-5m-in-power/

Jim Ovia messed up big time, your diamond bank don merge with access because of poor performance mtcheew....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by yungdynho(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Old Gee Boyz who invested wisely

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by ChiefSupplier55(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Power and money moving together

Anyway check out my signature contact me if need be

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Ogarsimeon(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Don't promise and failed thanks you

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Kennydoc(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pearlyakin:
$2.5m or $2.5 billion @op

I tire! Elumelu's net worth isn't even up to $1bn. He's not a billionaire in $.

4 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Ugosample(m): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
crackhouse:

what does that have to do with anything
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Ugosample(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
dirtydiva:
Jim Ovia messed up big time, your diamond bank don merge with access because of poor performance mtcheew....

Jim Ovia = Zenith Bank

Pascal Did he = Diamond bank (RIP)

5 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Funkybabee(f): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
They will used it on useless thing jare
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by RichBoy247: 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
abbasajao:
The same amount somebody looted and shared under a particular administration.

Are you talking about our dear Mama the illitrate, cantankerous, megalomaniac, sheppopo?

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Ugosample(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
kunleweb:
Occult holding the nation in tight grip for private Interests

why do you think so?
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by ednut1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Quorax:
We should aspire to be like these men. They didn't get their by their own but by association, going to conferences...meeting and all that.
tell us one product or service they created na. In saner climes they would all be in jail for financial crimes.
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by RichBoy247: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
dirtydiva:

This guy is hungry. Jim Ovia owns Zenith Bank not the diabolic Diamond now panda bank. Pascal Dozie owned the defunct Diamond Bank but gave it to his spoilt and untrained son to run down.

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by kunleweb: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ugosample:

why do you think so?

If you know you know. Ever seen Jim Ovia shaken by any storm?
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by seunfly: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
This guys are the reason Buhari is revoking the license of the Disco sold by Jonathan, the present owners are stifling the disco off the necessary investment and are dragging the Genco backward. Imagine the stupid Disco said they cant buy up to 3000WM of electricity insist that Genco should not generate more than 2000MW because they don't have the capacity to distribute.
If you don't have the capacity to distribute, why not invest and build the capacity and if u don't want to invest to build the capacity, why hold Nigerians to ransom?

The president has made up his mind not to renew the disco contract again.

3 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shameless president...

Na pple u de rule will help you do what u suppose do...

Anuofiaa
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by RichBoy247: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
crackhouse:

Tony is Deltan which was former Mid-Western Region. Go and look for your family elsewhere. A Delta man will not invest his money in Biafran Republic of Drugs Trafficking, Armed Robbery, Kidnapping and Human Trafficking.

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by eyeforeye(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
crackhouse:

Wake up man, he has business in Nigeria, Africa and Europe not only in the SE, pls try to be more open minded if you want to be like those guys...
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by RALPHOW(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Will join them very soon in Jesus Name.
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by princegeo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
All these men dy naija without steady electricity ba
Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by Femi316: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Me joining the league very soon grin
I hope say you no wan kill somebody inside your family.......?

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by KingWarri: 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
lenghtinny:

Premier league or champions leaguecheesy
Nigeria professional League grin

1 Like

Re: [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector by jamaicabakare(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
;
Femi316:
I hope say you no wan kill somebody inside your family.......?

grin grin grin

Yeye someboree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.