Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

"Pray For Me, My Girl Friend Got Me Into This Mess”, Man Who Killed Two Pleaded - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Pray For Me, My Girl Friend Got Me Into This Mess”, Man Who Killed Two Pleaded (266 Views)

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo / Fatal Truck Accident In Ibadan, Woman Killed, Two Others Injured / Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Pray For Me, My Girl Friend Got Me Into This Mess”, Man Who Killed Two Pleaded by Tonway(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
APR
"Pray for me, my Girl Friend Got Me into this Mess”, Man Who Killed Two Children on Allegation of Witch Craft sent in Prayer Request.

Trouble of any kind or any irrational undertakings are only known when and where they are started, but nobody knowns where and what they could snowballs to. If people could have a grasped of where any kind of trouble could lead to, they would always learned to avoid them.

Maryama Ijabani (Staff Writer)

Uyime, the Atan Ikot Abia Idem, Ikot Ekpene man that tricked his two children to Akankpa, Cross River state two years ago, only to poisoned them to death on suspicions that they are witches, has succeeded in smuggling out a letter from the prison cell, pleading that his community people and the church should pray for him, even as he laid the blame solely on his girl friend. It should be remembered that a man that goes by the name Uyime, who was in his late twenties as of the time of the crime, two years ago, from Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom was in the news, when the men of the Nigerian police force, Akamkpa division, from Cross River state stormed Atan Ikot Abia Idem, a community in the oldest local government area in Nigeria, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom state to arrest him, after he dumped his two children in a “supposed” unknown place, after poisoning and living them to die.

Though the children did not die without granting the statement that gave the men of the Nigerian police the lead that led to the arrest of their murderer, who incidentally turned to be their father, who is currently serving life term in a prison in Cross River state, it has also been confirmed that, the man did what he did, as a result of the constant instigation of the woman he was seeing as a girl friend, after separating with the dead children’s mother, as she informed him that his children ...for complete reading, click...http://www.friendsofnaija.com.ng/2019/04/pray-for-me-my-girl-friend-got-me-into.html

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fire Breaks Out At Imo Airport Today (watch Video) / Lizzy: Parenting, Hope And Second Chances / Just In: Sri Lanka Bomb Blast- Death Toll Mounts To 310

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.