Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time (7378 Views)

DM Haven.....for Practical Marriage And Everyday Living. A Fun Place To Be. / ***Perfectmate Matchmaking Request For Singles Ready For Marriage*** / Need A Serious Man For Marriage In 2018? Contact Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
greaday:
Please I need a female matured partner..My .A woman who loves sex regularly.Most women I meet are not for me .They don't like sex and complain of my long dick.. please I need a partner who can make good sex on regular basis. Am 43 years old .. WhatsApp me 08103166687
this place is not for people like you,please move on from here.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by AnchorageHC: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2021
Hi, I'm Anthony based at Abijo GRA, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos

aydultimate7:
this thread is for mature men and ladies that are serious and sure of themselves to have trully worth to get married but are yet to meet who to get married to,it is time to have your future partner,what you have to do as a mature men and lady is...just write a reply to this post or quote me with this thread by simply write a "short information of yourself" then state the characteristics that you want in who you want to be your future partner.....let us start,i wish us all the best.....
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by smithclito: 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2021
this is interesting. Good one
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by niyi123: 11:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
I am Olaniyi, 36years, based in Lagos,AS genotype, I need a serious relationship that will lead to marriage. Any interested lady between the age of 24-30 years can text me on 08120071709.

Thanks
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by plato1985: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Pls assist me
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Dicksonnet: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2021
I need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 40&50years of age
Below 40 don't even try please
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by dippleee1: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Name: Engr Daniel, M.sc

Occupation: Senior Technical/Automation Engineer for a well known food and beverage Company in Nigeria

Genotype: AA

Age expectations 22-27...Pls Lagos Base

Personalities: Easy going and take life easy

WhatsApp number: 09047264291
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
oly8999:
hi guys am 29, searching and tired ready not all of us wants to jump from woman to woman, based and work in Lagos, tall, dark, gentle from Kwale delta state, i hope to find someone between the ages of 25 to 30 years, either tall or average height, any complexion, have no preference for any tribe, all i want is trust, happiness and peace of mind to build a family, she must be based in Lagos, 08099431561 is phone number, please serious women only
I just saw your post today,call or whatsapp me immediatly.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by aydultimate7(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
my phone number is located at my signature.
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Hakuna009(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Why are ladies not on this thread majority are males...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Trios(f): 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
I am ebira, single and a muslim based in Kano. Pls if you are an ebira guy, responsible, calm, working and a good muslim.. Lets start as friends.. Pls only serious minded people
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
08117403164 chat me up on WhatsApp
Trios:
I am ebira, single and a muslim based in Kano. Pls if you are an ebira guy, responsible, calm, working and a good muslim.. Lets start as friends.. Pls only serious minded people
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Trios(f): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
high6ixx:
08117403164 chat me up on WhatsApp
No. Thanks.. We hv nothing in common
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
How will you know without trying
Trios:
No. Thanks.. We hv nothing in common
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by HarunaWest(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Trios:
Wanwo....ete me ya inya?
Re: Are You Ripe For Marriage And Have No Partner Yet? This Is Your Time by donkelvin10(m): 7:57pm On May 01
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (2) (Reply)

Typical Characteristics Of Desperate Romancelanders / Abuja Meet Up / Rate My Chick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.