Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,337 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank (28829 Views)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 08, 2019
seunlayi:
the struggle is real bro.... I have to abandoned things over 20yrs so when my first son came..... They are my piggybank

Real talk bro

We keep stay head above water, and the only time we forget our problems is when we are at the neighborhood bar watching weekend football ...

That's the life of a man who decides to hustle legit ...it's not easy especially when you see men who are into illegal hustle living an easier life than you , you find yourself wondering if trully crime doesn't pay..

Then again when you remember the type of father figure you want to be to your kids you just keep on the hustle hoping for a better day

3 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by adecz: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2019
cool cool cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool

Wetin dey give daily assured income
like that if no be olosho runs...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Loftyboy: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2019
I wonder what would have happened to the money if it was saved in Nigerian bank. 69,345.57k for SMS alert, 101,324 for ATM maintenance
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by AtoningBlood(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
1m aint nothing
It aint friendly
I blew 400k last week and i'm still counting
No piggy bank,okpo na work bich u lying
3k a nite,dats her short time charges

No, not all women sleep with men to get money. Women are hard working, a business woman can save that. Go to Idumota, those women there make upto 10k daily. This one no be mouth. That's even small.

Forget those tight trouser girls, don't use them to generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
1m aint nothing It aint friendly I blew 400k last week and i'm still counting No piggy bank,okpo na work bich u lying 3k a nite,dats her short time charges
This man sef undecided
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Dukeolumidemans:
Wow nice. I will take a cue from her. I make far more but my mouth don dey wide open... undecided
lol
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Ugosample(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2019
AtoningBlood:

No, not all women sleep with men to get money. Women are hard working, a business woman can save that. Go to Idumota, those women there make upto 10k daily. This one no be mouth. That's even small.

Forget those tight trouser girls, don't use them to generalize.

Exactly so

no mind that guy

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Ugosample(m): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Real talk bro

We keep stay head above water, and the only time we forget our problems is when we are at the neighborhood bar watching weekend football ...

That's the life of a man who decides to hustle legit ...it's not easy especially when you see men who are into illegal hustle living an easier life than you , you find yourself wondering if trully crime doesn't pay..

Then again when you remember the type of father figure you want to be to your kids you just keep on the hustle hoping for a better day

You have spoken well
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Biingoo: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
seunlayi:
the struggle is real bro.... I have to abandoned things over 20yrs so when my first son came..... They are my piggybank
You just remind me of dad. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2019
AtoningBlood:
Most people are speaking from their poverty mind.

If ten out of all the people who comment here can emmulate her by only saving 500 a day for one year, 10 families will break loose from the chains of poverty.

Envy, 'wanna be like', fashion (for women), drinking, cinemas, movies, girls, lottos (for men) are the main killers of destinies and dreams, and such things mentioned above keep modt people in rat race and in the long run poverty.

I went to market this weekend with 75k, just to get a few things we need at home (my money) my hubby checked them, and said, ' you don't even buy lip gloss' and I replied, I have one and have not finished it, he said wow, 'most woman use a greater percentage to buy cloths and wigs but you're different love' as young man or woman, you have all the energy to work and make money now, a time is coming, you wont have the strength, ask your parents.

Women spend all their earnings on fashion, brazilian wig, different colours and lengths, latest shoes, latest bags, latest this n that, I must wear pass this my friend, money for cement will go in for things that doesnt add value...... reason why most people can't safe

3k a day is way small to save for most of us here if we are disciplined in with our eyes, taste, hands.

Be moderate, be disciplined, have self control.

Most girls buy things on credit, pay for three months, crazy! If you don't have money don't buy!

You have spoken well...

no; sorry

You have spoken VERY WELL...

your husband is a VERY lucky man to have a wise and prudent wife like you.

Cheers
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by okafor200(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Hmmm but she could have invested this money all along in banks or something profitable rather than keep it in one place thinking to save it,

even jesus gave a parable about the guy that was given only one talent by the master,
but scared and dont know what to do he went and hid the talent underground,

while the rest used their talents and invested it,
when the master returned they have made times two of the talents they where actually given,

so to me its better investing than saving like a rat,
after all no one knows 2moro,
but still yet its really good to save for rainy days because no one knows when hardships will come
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by faceland: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2019
SimplePlan34:
You know what it means to save 3k daily in dis buhari regime abeg she is a rich woman before

Even 3k a week is already a stable person. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Codes151(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
3k daily This isn’t for local safe. With that kind bar. Daily
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by boyjo: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Meaning she saved 90,000 pe month.
It is possible if you earn up to 150k per month.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Rozaytee: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
I have tried this several times but i end up using the money
me too o
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Izumarock70(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Started my since last month. Am gonna open it by December
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by beejhay69: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Divay22:

grin grin
how u doing
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2019
beejhay69:
how u doing
Great and you?
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by beejhay69: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Divay22:

Great and you?
very well ma'am.
Kindly Check ur mail N revert.
thanks.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
beejhay69:
very well ma'am.
Kindly Check ur mail N revert.
thanks.
Let's talk it out here smiley
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by beejhay69: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Divay22:

Let's talk it out here smiley
but i'm shy now.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
beejhay69:
but i'm shy now.
Lol. You're shy cheesy
I guess it's not that important then
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by GiantParrot(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Real talk bro

Much respect for your mindset! People like you give me hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by mechanics(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nice, she should have got more than that if she was consistent.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by beejhay69: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Divay22:

Lol. You're shy cheesy
I guess it's not that important then
You never can tell you know.
its very much ok if u don't oblige.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I bought one last month and I save minimum of 1k in it everyday...

I will break it next year. grin
And send me the money�
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
chisco82:

And send me the money�

I go use am come marry you tongue
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by seunlayi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Real talk bro

This your 2nd paragraph touched me. God will intervene.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by seunlayi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biingoo:
You just remind me of dad. May his soul rest in peace

Amen bro
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by luluosas(m): 6:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Congratulations to her for being financially disciplined
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by luluosas(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2019
Don't be myopic! Must everyone do some silly things to live a successful life?
adecz:
cool cool cool cool shocked cool cool cool cool

Wetin dey give daily assured income
like that if no be olosho runs...

undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I go use am come marry you tongue
No rather u go use am pay ur bride price like Tonto Dike.Give the money to ur Dad then follow me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Worst Place To Do Business; 169th In The World Ranking— World Bank / 10 Small Business Ideas For Big Cities And Towns In 2017 / How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.