Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank (28831 Views)

I Just Opened My Piggy Bank ! / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by chiroyale(f): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2019
What? That's up to 1mill? shocked
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Mrpojj(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2019
patogist:
More More reactions @

http://update9ja.com/reactions-as-woman-saved-1-30m-from-piggy-bank/
Its all about discipline
I do 1k or 500 Naira depending on how the day went for me
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Mrpojj(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
majamajic:
hmm

I don't have luck to save inside kolo right from kid days, I will find way to be removing the money even before I put the third money, even this January I still find it difficult.
Na discipline vu need
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2019
Na break I go break am las Las
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Mrpojj(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2019
LaMujer:
3k per day?

She's legit earning at least 5k per day.

Most people don't earn 30k per month, and she earns more than that in a week.

But yeah, I salute her discipline though.

Why not try 100naira per day
The message here is not the amount but discipline wen it comes to saving

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Wow nice. I will take a cue from her. I make far more but my mouth don dey wide open... undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by PapaAdanna: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
3k daily ? Her source of income is on a regular.
So don't go and be disturbing urself if u never beleful and still struggling.
It will be a blame if u are making enough
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
It means you made more than 100k a month since you saved 80 to 90k a month.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by abogjohn(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
That’s me down there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2019
paddyofboss:
She's lucky she wasn't robbed
armed robber sported
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by varyo: 7:50am On Apr 08, 2019
Good one!! Worthy of trying. it pays more than you cqn imagin only if you are disciplined.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by paddyofboss(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2019
Debramaye:
armed robber sported
Olosho come be ur hobby hobby hooobby
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Topmaike007(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2019
me and kolo no fit dey for the same house na small small I go use knife,broom, fork removing till the thing finish
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 08, 2019
I bought one last month and I save minimum of 1k in it everyday...

I will break it next year. grin
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by dingbang(m): 7:59am On Apr 08, 2019
She should be appointed minister of finance asap

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by tellwisdom: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Even Mc oluomo's wife is claiming legit. undecided
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Grupo(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I bought one last month and I save minimum of 1k in it everyday...

I will break it next year. grin

Bring it, let me be keeping it for you. I am disciplined like that
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Divay22(f): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2019
SimplePlan34:
You know what it means to save 3k daily in dis buhari regime abeg she is a rich woman before
I beg to differ. I remember a time i was employed by a pharmaceutical company to sell OTCs as far back as 2010. I was saving 3000 naira daily from my daily little profit. I was always trekking with a big bag in my hands from one hospital to another selling multivitamins and the likes. I saved 3000 daily to a daily money collector called Alajo in yoruba, from Monday to Saturday for 2 years. Calculate that. It's all about discipline .My colleagues then were busy packing babes and lavishing their own profit . Some would collect their drugs with transport fate and go back home to sleep. I used part of the money to buy my airline ticket to the USA. None of my family members had visited ordinary cotonou before that time, not even a single being from the past generation as much as I could learn. I invested the remaining amount.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by EmekaBlue(m): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Guys wise up...Girls r very stingy! They save but help u finish urs

3 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2019
seunlayi:
Make she comot jor, she already get a lot of money (rich), this is just a hype, who no want keep money but where is the money? When hunger, sch fees, emergency, etc comes up, nobody will tell y you before you break the bank. She no even afraid of burglars

I fee you bro... When you see a father talking you will know. The part where you mentioned school fees got me

Keep on keeping on bro
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Hoodbilonia: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2019
1m aint nothing
It aint friendly
I blew 400k last week and i'm still counting
No piggy bank,okpo na work bich u lying
3k a nite,dats her short time charges
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Discipline and how much you earn matters.

I started saving with Piggyvest in February this year and to tell you the truth, a lot of things changed. I wish I had known about the platform before then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Well disciplined.

Nice results.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Grupo(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2019
fairfora:
I beg to differ. I remember a time i was employed by a pharmaceutical company to sell OTCs as far back as 2010. I was saving 3000 naira daily from my daily little profit. I was always trekking with a big bag in my hands from one hospital to another selling multivitamins and the likes. I saved 3000 daily to a daily money collector called Alajo in yoruba, from Monday to Saturday for 2 years. Calculate that. It's all about discipline .My colleagues then were busy packing babes and lavishing their own profit . Some would collect their drugs with transport fate and go back home to sleep. I used part of the money to buy my airline ticket to the USA. None of my family members had visited ordinary cotonou before that time, not even a single being from the past generation as much as I could learn. I invested the remaining amount.

From the comments on this thread, I have deduced that most Nigerians are poor. And the few of them that make money don't know financial discipline.

As at last year when I was serious with my business, I was saving nothing less than a million in three months.

It all boils down to being disciplined. Many young persons, once they get a job that pays them 100k a month, they start buying designer clothes and carrying girls up and down. Then when they lose their job, the next month, they are already on the streets begging.

1 Like

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2019
dingbang:
She should be appointed minister of finance asap

Na so grin
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2019
abogjohn:
That’s me down there

You need Piggyvest.

You can lock your cash and set a withdrawal date.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Grupo:

From the comments on this thread, I have deduced that most Nigerians are poor. And the few of them that make money don't know financial discipline.

As at last year when I was serious with my business, I was saving nothing less than a million in three months.

It all boils down to being disciplined. Many young persons, once they get a job that pays them 100k a month, they start buying designer clothes and carrying girls up and down. Then when they lose their job, the next month, they are already on the streets begging.
Exactly. The story i gave was like 9 years ago. I now save over a million monthly, though on my own job. I stopped working for companies since 2012 and started my business same year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by maureen44(f): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2019
She is well to do woman, ordinarily emergencies would have forced her to open that box long ago. And to think that this type of people when u approach them for assistants, they will swear by Amadioha that they don't have penny.
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by seunlayi(m): 8:47am On Apr 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

I fee you bro... When you see a father talking you will know. The part where you mentioned school fees got me

Keep on keeping on bro
the struggle is real bro.... I have to abandoned things over 20yrs so when my first son came..... They are my piggybank
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by grafixdon: 8:57am On Apr 08, 2019
Na this wardrobe una dey call piggy bank
Re: Woman Saves One Million Naira In Piggy Bank by AtoningBlood(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2019
Deleted

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Check Bank Network Before Using It On Pos/transfer (avoid Customer Debit) / What Should I Import To Nigeria / Can A Woman Who Runs Beer Parlor Business Still Be Faithful To Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.